By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Tekken 6 - Fallen Colony , Best Tekken 6 song , 0:40 mark to end of song is fire.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Lords of Magna - Heldt tower , great battle song.

Phantom Breaker battle grounds - Main Menu (remix of Fighting game version) this one listening to whole song , was too amazing.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Persona 2 Innocent Sin PSP : Tranquility

I JUST FOUND THIS PERSON AND THEY DID AN AMAZING COVER OF STICKERBUSH SYMPHONY FROM DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 2!!!!!

West Indies 2 - Out to Lunch , my favorite beach song I had this game when I was a kid

Toy Story - Really inside the claw machine , this game scared me when I was a kid

Batman Returns SNES - Intro this was too emotional good. Beat this game when I was 5 .

Bram Stokers Dracula - Underground Corridor , I beat this game when i was 6 and enjoyed this song

Around the Network

Silence - Dark and Hopeless , sad song

Octopath traveller - Melancholy , this hurts my heart especially 0:40 mark

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 August 2022

Growlancer Heritage of War - Title Screen , Amazing song

Machine Knight - Last Battle 

Pro Jumper Chimaki's Hot Springs , I loved this game couldn't find a cerstain song so go to 0:14 mark of video below amazing song

Bang Dream Special Event - Calling Cards ! Evening Phantom THieves , amazing song

Fantasian - March of Ribbidons Iphone exclusive game amazing song

Taiko No Tatsujin Drum Master - Homaru , her singing is amazing

KOF 94 - Slum No . 5 , song intro rocked me

KOF 94 - China 0:30 mark is nostalgia

Marvel vs capcom 1 - Spiderman theme , too amazing