By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War sold 10M. (update 11M)

i love your Gif !! Sooooo good ;) @Evilms

Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman and the God of War - fantastic games with more than 10-15 million units :) Very good for all Players.

Around the Network

Yes the GIF is really great.

Cannot wait for Sony to announce 15M for GOW.

God of War had very few bundles compared to Uncharted 4. I think just the limited edition in US (which was really limited and quickly sold out) and a few (limited edition and standard) in Europe. But those bundles didn't last long.

It's an evergreen like Spider-man and TLOUR. I'd say: Spider-man > Gow > TLOUR.

Playstation is just making the best games this gen. It's a fan statement, yes, but I don't care. Thank you Sony.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Absolutely agree. For the past 5-6 years Sony has produced the most interesting games and had the highest development costs for video games (compared to Microsoft / Nintendo). For that reason, it is well-deserved that titles like God of War, The Last of Us, Uncharted 4, and Horizon Zero Dawn ect have such strong sales. @0D0

The next maybe Ghost of Tsushima or Death Stranding ? Two new big ip's again. Or The Last of Us 2, cant wait!
Will God of War reach the 15 million in the next few years? And How much does Spiderman have, currently?