Forums - General Discussion - I found the cure to twitter. Boobs!

I did not know this was a thing... or on twitter.... thats indeed highly entertaining :

Around the Network

Boobs are pretty fucking amazing. Not a bad idea

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:

I think women's butt won over boobs last vgc poll.

John2290 said:
RolStoppable said:

Why don't you just stop to use Twitter and other social media?

How? How is that possible? Surely you use them? I can't imagine being out of the loop, it's the quickest way to get news.

I like my news like I like my McDonalds. Not fresh and thourougly processed (but arguably still tasty).

sethnintendo said:
alternine said:

That one was rigged

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
alternine said:

But is there a bootydrop twitter page? that is the question!

JRPGfan said:
sethnintendo said:

But is there a bootydrop twitter page? that is the question!

Yes the problem it includes mens butt but posted as female

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

People take Twitter way too seriously..

Hm, never thought to follow a titty drops twitter account but I love tits so sign me up

sethnintendo said:
John2290 said:

How? How is that possible? Surely you use them? I can't imagine being out of the loop, it's the quickest way to get news.

I don't have any social media accounts except vgc if you want to count that.  How to get news?  Try www.reuters.com

It's been years since I have, I'll add it to my bookmarks. Cheers.

super_etecoon said:
John2290 said:

I'm kind of curious what you mean by news.

Wrong word and I'm not sure how to put this without sounding like a nob, you know shit happening dpn't doesn't make the headlines or at least doesn't make them for a few days. Gossip, drama, New TV shows or other media, memes gone wrong, gauging reactions on news itself, ya know? Stuff like that but yes, also news, there is often some stuff that gets left by the wayside or my news outlets don't report on, it's also great for gaming news and science related stuff for example I knew about the black hole picture a day before outlets I visit reported on it and was able to catch the conference minutes after it ended along with that I've been able to catch so much stuff live because of social media. 

RolStoppable said:
John2290 said:

I don't use them and never have.

When you live in a country and next to a country where everyone gets taxed for radio and TV in order to finance proper journalism, you might as well use those sources to get your news, because they filter out the facts from all the nonsense that's making its rounds on the internet. Since those broadcasters (ORF in Austria; ARD and ZDF in Germany) also have their own internet platforms, all bases are covered.

Beyond that, there are plenty of websites that still value journalistic integrity.

Do you even know that social media track your activity and deliberately provide you with "news" that you should like based on your preferences? If your thread creation history on VGC is anything to go by, probably not. You should really think about that and seriously ask yourself if you've been fed with actual news or garbage.

Yeah, You are completely correct but it is nice to be there when it is hitting. Most of the outlets I use just add from social media anyway and update with bullet points and retract without even mentioning it, I often find it more confusing. As for print media, I have the chance to read a news paper each day, two or three infact but by the time I have access to them by afternoon the news is a day old, sometimes longer, Local newspapers are all I pay attention to. 

And yes again, you are correct and I realized this late last year that I was going down a one sided rabbit hole, I have taken steps to avoid this but my opinions are still my opinions and the left (the fringe left) is still crazy as fuck and are reaching mainstream level, so i just can not help the lunatics by reading their nonsense. I do, one of the steps I have taken is to delve into it but without giving them clicks. I rely on middle men who feed me the news, good or bad it is what it is, I'm not going to feed these peoples empires. 

China Numba wan!!