By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I found the cure to twitter. Boobs!

sethnintendo said:
alternine said:

Boobs are pretty fucking amazing. Not a bad idea

I think women's butt won over boobs last vgc poll.

That one was rigged

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
alternine said:

Boobs are pretty fucking amazing. Not a bad idea

But is there a bootydrop twitter page? that is the question!

JRPGfan said:
sethnintendo said:

But is there a bootydrop twitter page? that is the question!

Yes the problem it includes mens butt but posted as female

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

People take Twitter way too seriously..

Hm, never thought to follow a titty drops twitter account but I love tits so sign me up

Around the Network

If you find any other.... interesting Twitter pages, pm me

So that actually exists...

Also, I don’t have any social media either. Never have never will. They made the world worse

Yeah, boobs are nice

Yeah twitter is maddening with how stupid and cruel people can be there. It's like, I know they exist, I just don't want to be reminded, and I don't want to see the specific examples myself lol..

I've started going to Reddit a lot more (specifically Gonewild hehe) to help me cut way back on twitter time and have felt immensely better :P

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Last edited by EricHiggin - on 19 May 2019