By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Former The Last of Us Part II and Motive Studios Game Designer Joins Microsoft’s The Initiative

All those devs will now slack off and think about retirement and do nothing good for Microsoft.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

I'll wait to judge on the product the make.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

We all know MS is investing in their first-party studios. That's great. It truly is. But, at this point, I'm as excited as I'm gonna get until we see some games that are getting close to launch. Like, I wanna see playable stuff. I know we're likely a good ways out from most of that with the new studios. That's fine. I'm just saying, I know they have talent. Now I wanna see that talent produce.

VAMatt said:
We all know MS is investing in their first-party studios. That's great. It truly is. But, at this point, I'm as excited as I'm gonna get until we see some games that are getting close to launch. Like, I wanna see playable stuff. I know we're likely a good ways out from most of that with the new studios. That's fine. I'm just saying, I know they have talent. Now I wanna see that talent produce.

It feels like GC/Xbox days again. They're investing in content. Now, I want to see results.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?