27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Cerebralbore101 said:
sethnintendo said:

Mine is SW-5138-0778-0304

I'm going to make friend code list for those that want to share in the OP.  So if you want me to put your FC in op then let me know.

Mine's SW-2719-1567-9970

I'll be home in about 45 mins. 

What is your character name in AC?  I'm not sure if you were Shane or Tony.  I suppose that would be another thing I need to put in OP to make things less confusing on who is who in game.

Oh I'm guessing you are Shane?  I was wondering why it kept acting like someone was going to visit but didn't happen for awhile.  I think that Tony guy game to my town then went afk with his keyboard out.  Sorry about that I was wondering what was going on but I'm pretty sure it was sleepy Tony that came and passed out in my town then went home after he woke up.

Around the Network

Just read this article and thought it was funny...

So this guy gets paid a good amount of money and he is supposed to be the expert?

"Michael Pachter, an analyst at private financial services firm Wedbush, said he anticipated "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" could hit 10 million in lifetime sales, while "Doom Eternal" could potentially trail behind at 6 million."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/21/tech/animal-crossing-new-horizons-doom-eternal-release/index.html

Could hit 10 million in lifetime sales...  Once again he is low balling.  I don't see why the press keep quoting him.

sethnintendo said:

Noticed a few different things with New Horizons such as

1) running no longer scares fishes away and running starts automatically

You may have already figured this out, but if you hold down B, you run faster, and it still does scare away the fish.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Damn it I want to hear the hourly music! I'm guessing that happens once town hall is built. Other than that, lovin it! Also, my Walmart did indeed sell it for $50. I wonder if that's a new thing now like Amazon and Best Buy used to do, selling games below MSRP on launch, or just my store being silly. Eitherway I ain't complaining, I woulda been glad to pay $60 but this works too!

Wal Mart has been selling Nintendo first party games for $49 since last year I think, they're my go to now. 

I tried to buy it at Wal-Mart, but they only had digital download cards. I ended up spending $60 at Target, but it came with a free Animal Crossing journal/calendar.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Thanks for helping out me and my buds with ladders Seth

Around the Network

My friend code is SW-0985-1668-5290. I keep my gates open a lot so anyone is down to hang out.

shakarak said:

Yea no problem.  Most I've seen on island at once. There was a little lag here and there but it wasn't too bad.

sethnintendo said:
shakarak said:

Yea no problem.  Most I've seen on island at once. There was a little lag here and there but it wasn't too bad.

Yeah, i had some discord rl friends who  were already hanging out.  but also a bunch of other people just on my friend list were popping by.  

sethnintendo said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Mine's SW-2719-1567-9970

I'll be home in about 45 mins. 

What is your character name in AC?  I'm not sure if you were Shane or Tony.  I suppose that would be another thing I need to put in OP to make things less confusing on who is who in game.

Oh I'm guessing you are Shane?  I was wondering why it kept acting like someone was going to visit but didn't happen for awhile.  I think that Tony guy game to my town then went afk with his keyboard out.  Sorry about that I was wondering what was going on but I'm pretty sure it was sleepy Tony that came and passed out in my town then went home after he woke up.

Yep. I'm Shane. 

Your village was super organized and clean. Meanwhile mine was a mess! I cleaned it up today, but won't be home for another five hours. Also, figured out how to make shovels. 

Spoiler!
Spoiler text. Blathers gives it to you. It can also appear randomly as a Nook Miles redemption item. 

Also, maybe you could update the OP to include people's town names as well? Timtom is mine. 

shakarak said:
My friend code is SW-0985-1668-5290. I keep my gates open a lot so anyone is down to hang out.

Just sent you a friend request. Let's play!