24 million 0 0%

25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11

Been little in active but starting to come back daily to AC again. I'm pushing 215+ hours playtime so far. Have to say the swimming update finally makes this game more complete. Dream suite function would be fine feature especially with bigger variation on people's islands compared to new leaf.

I'm hoping they allow Nook shop upgrades to T&T and Super T&T in a month or two. Be nice to add some more furniture sets like minimalist, modern, exotic, etc. Mermaid set added will be nice for my alt Peach character.

Around the Network

Put 270hrs in, got burned out.

PortisheadBiscuit said:

Yea best to play in small spurts and after that many hours usually one has their island pretty much where they want it.   Have you played since the last major patch that added swimming?

sethnintendo said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Yea best to play in small spurts and after that many hours usually one has their island pretty much where they want it.   Have you played since the last major patch that added swimming?

Technically no. I thought I would get back into the game with the new patch, so I did the update, then started the game.  As soon as I walked out of my house and saw the mailbox flickering, I thought "I can't do this anymore" lol. I had a tremendous time playing though, managed to earn $40 million bells through the stalk market. 

I need ideas for my island. I was going to do an all desert island, but the bits of green next to rivers and cliffs have ruined my plans. Does anybody have suggestions?

I thought about doing a Japanese themed island, but that is generic and predictable according to reddit.

What about a mad scientist island, with both Robot villagers, and the K.K. Adventure theme playing everywhere?

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Around the Network

We should get the august update trailer soon i think.

I'm 480 hrs now

Still far from tired. Guess I'll reach 600 hrs before that

I'll have Shooting stars again this night. If anyone wants to come I'll let my island open all night

I have been on and off with the game recently. Want to rework my town centere and today I finally convinced a villager I did not like to leave.

Next update looks nice.

Looking to sell or trade for her. Not looking for a lot. Would just like her to go to a good home to be honest.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.