25 million 1 9.09%

26 million 1 9.09%

27 million 0 0%

28 million 1 9.09%

29 million 0 0%

30+ million 8 72.73%

Total:11
Lonely_Dolphin said:

I still can't get over how amazing New Horizons looks. Never have I been so pleased with a game's graphics before! I constantly find myself appreciating the beautiful visuals and taking tons of pics. Love the sun rises/sets, love how clean and neat the grass looks once all the weeds n sticks are gone, love all the detail put into the game's millions of furniture n objects, god damn I just love everything!

Also, waiting for the shop to be open be like:

I know I could just put the stuff in the dropbox, but I think you get less money that way, and besides it's fun to stack my stuff like this. :L

sethnintendo said:

Last piece of advice for now is to fish at first.  Fishing is your best way to get money.   The easiest is rare beetles during summer time.  Beetles in summer time mainly on beach like on coconut trees you plant in your town from the nook miles ticket where you can visit random islands.  Rare beetles like the golden beetle give you tons of money only problem is that they don't come around till summer time at night.

I've actually found bug catching to be my main money money maker even now while it's not Summer yet. Between 5pm and 8am Emperor Butterflys and Man-Faced Stink Bugs are abundant, and at night Tarantulas too. Leaving at least one section of the island with it's flower's petals intact is highly recommended!

Yeah, it's really hard to tell that this game is only 1080p. The models are super clean and well done. This, Mario Kart, and Odyssey all look way better than you would expect for the systems they launched on. Same goes for Galaxy 1 and 2. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 25 March 2020

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Also, waiting for the shop to be open be like:

I know I could just put the stuff in the dropbox, but I think you get less money that way, and besides it's fun to stack my stuff like this. :L

Box charges 20%. I never use it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

@Lonely_Dolphin Your ACNH Switch is coming tomorrow. I decided to just wrap my own up, and get another one later to save on bells. Turns out I can only send you two letters a day, so I have to wait until tomorrow to send that to you. -_-

I did get your bench and table sent. Another bench is on the way.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 26 March 2020

Marth said:
Can someone bring me a Peach and/or Cherry? Code is 51MYW and will pay for it

I have both and about to play a little now.  They actually called me back into work today but I still have about hour and half before I have to get ready. 

Marth said:
sethnintendo said:

I have both and about to play a little now.  They actually called me back into work today but I still have about hour and half before I have to get ready. 

Thank you but I already got them :)

lol well that was quick.  Let me know if need anything else. 

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:

Yeah that's too much especially when it's purely arbitrary that A: the shop closes and B: there's a cost to drop stuff off. Btw I sent you a friend request if you'd like to hangout whenever.

Cerebralbore101 said:

@Lonely_Dolphin Your ACNH Switch is coming tomorrow. I decided to just wrap my own up, and get another one later to save on bells. Turns out I can only send you two letters a day, so I have to wait until tomorrow to send that to you. -_-

Yo thanks a ton mate! If I can't justify getting a ACNH Switch irl I can at least have one in game haha. If I can send you money via mail then I'll do that, if not we'll surely meet up again to complete our business.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
thetonestarr said:

Yeah that's too much especially when it's purely arbitrary that A: the shop closes and B: there's a cost to drop stuff off. Btw I sent you a friend request if you'd like to hangout whenever.

Cerebralbore101 said:

Yo thanks a ton mate! If I can't justify getting a ACNH Switch irl I can at least have one in game haha. If I can send you money via mail then I'll do that, if not we'll surely meet up again to complete our business.

You already overpaid me for apples anyway. I guess the limit of packages or letters to send to people is 2 per day. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow. 

P.S. Another wooden bench is headed your way too. :P

Marth said:
They fixed the item duplication, right? So no more new ACNH Switches? :D

Nah, just order it on the Nook ATM. Anybody that wants an in game ACNH Switch, just send me the bells. It's $B35,000

Marth said:

They haven't released a patch since the game launched iirc so duplication must still be possible. I haven't looked into it, because if I know how to do it I'll be tempted to do it. D:

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Marth said:

They haven't released a patch since the game launched iirc so duplication must still be possible. I haven't looked into it, because if I know how to do it I'll be tempted to do it. D:

A patch was released today

Marth said:

Anybody who bought it can re-buy through their catalog. Doesn't need to be duped.

SW-5120-1900-6153