By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [Rumor]Expect Sony's Next State of Play to Be Epic

All Aboard the HYPE TRAIN!

Sony's previous and first state of play wasn't received too well however according to a new rumor you can expect to see something more different from this upcoming state of play. A user who goes by the name ZhugeEX, a game industry analyst. He posted the other day regarding this upcoming state of play saying quote "Last time I said don't expect much well this one will be better than the last one for sure we'll see updates to Sony games a new title and also the rear appeal of a third party game that was announced long ago" he then ends this with a picture of Square Enix executive producer Shinji Hashimoto doing his iconic laugh.

But wait! That's not all, to make things even more interesting Shinji Hashimoto has retweeted the state of play date and time twice once from the official Japanese PlayStation Twitter and another from Famitsu, and he retweeted a picture of Final Fantasy VII Chocobo stables from Final Fantasy.

hot sources:

Spicy hot sources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemake/comments/ble2an/is_it_finally_time_boys/

ResetEra

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 07 May 2019

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Reading the title I assumed hardware.

Re-reveal FFVII just to wait another 10 years before we get it *smile*

But yeah, with that joke aside; would be awesome to see FFVII shown and hopefully not too far off from release (within the next year or so) maybe wishful thinking though.

I don't know. A new title for the PS4 cant really be a big one at this point I think.

Around the Network

That would be really hype if they gave us an update on FF7R.

Honestly I don't see the point in caring so much about speculation. We're only two days away. It's not like E3 where it's a month away.

I'll just wait and see what comes.

Don't fucking do this to me, I really want to see what the FF7 remake is like right now, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Disappointment Awaits®.

The source material and the OP just seem like PR spin. The admission that the last event was terrible doesn't bode well for this one being that much better, to be honest. Doing better than terrible doesn't mean it will be great and to be honest hyping it up in advance will only ensure more viewers, but it won't make those viewers like it even more. Overhype never helped a single reveal.