By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 27 April 2019

Xbox 1 below 50k l

Around the Network

Still up with 40% for the new fiscal year, but it is losing a bit every weeks.

Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TGM3 MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Western record on TGM3 EASY : 1484
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary

Saving that money for PS5.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

May is bone dry for the Switch as far as significant releases go, next up is Yokai Watch 4 and Mario Maker 2 in June. So it's possible it could lose its lead for a week or two in that time. Nintendo still have a problem with backloading their yearly release schedule. 

trunkswd said:
Just giving a heads up to everyone here. I've got a vacation coming up in a week (May 12-20) and I am hoping to get week ending May 4 up towards the end of the coming week. However, it is not guaranteed. While I am away there will also not be any adjustments made if we get any official figures and April's hardware articles won't be posted until I get back.

Have a blast!!!! its not a vacation unless you have at least one hangover.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Intrinsic said:

Have a blast!!!! its not a vacation unless you have at least one hangover.

Thank you. It is a well needed break from things. I doubt I will drink that much to get a hangover. 

Then I suggest you change the vacation tag to... a retreat! ;)

Enjoy yourself!

Switch holding that 200k baseline, nice

trunkswd said:
Just giving a heads up to everyone here. I've got a vacation coming up in a week (May 12-20) and I am hoping to get week ending May 4 up towards the end of the coming week. However, it is not guaranteed. While I am away there will also not be any adjustments made if we get any official figures and April's hardware articles won't be posted until I get back.

I fear we're gonna have to wait for Famitsu, and that might take too long.

But have your vacation, dammit, you've earned it!

XBOX ONE= THE WALKING  DEAD.  Wich is SAD.

So- XBOX ONE SAD EDITION.A perfect name all around.

Switch still staying up there despite no releases NICE!!!! PS4 just wow....nothing more need to be said and XB1.....sad......hopefully Next Gen is better system wise and game wise for the XB1

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

A bit less than last month all around for the big 3. I'm curious to see how low the XBO will go this year.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."