By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Update]Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward is free forever for a limited time

Tagged games:

How playable is FF14 as a single-player game?

Around the Network
melbye said:

I mean, if you don't mind using the duty finder every now and then to find parties for story related dungeons and bosses, it's still very playable by yourself. I started back up last month and I'm having fun doing everything myself with the occasional party for the aforementioned dungeons and bosses, lol

melbye said:

When Shadowbringers comes out, they're going to implement a trust system where you can solo through the main scenario quests with npc characters. So if you're looking for that single player Final Fantasy feel, it's coming.

deskpro2k3 said:
melbye said:

When Shadowbringers comes out, they're going to implement a trust system where you can solo through the main scenario quests with npc characters. So if you're looking for that single player Final Fantasy feel, it's coming.

Wait, what? Oh snap I'm gonna' enjoy that then... does this mean I don't have to wait forever in duty queues? :o Sometimes I wish I picked a healer or tank since their queue times are so much faster lol

Bristow9091 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Wait, what? Oh snap I'm gonna' enjoy that then... does this mean I don't have to wait forever in duty queues? :o Sometimes I wish I picked a healer or tank since their queue times are so much faster lol

Yeah but they said it's only in Shadowbringers dungeons. I hope they'll expand it to older content later.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Yeah but they said it's only in Shadowbringers dungeons. I hope they'll expand it to older content later.

Aww, that's a shame... yeah I hope they'll expand it too