By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 20 April 2019

Poor Xbox..... getting outsold 3,5/4 to 1 by its competitors.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
PS4 still managed to get close to Switch with its massive sales at EU.

Huh?

Are you saying that digital game savings on PSN pushed hardware?

Replicant said:
Jranation said:

Huh?

Think hes saying the EU is carrying the PS4.
Its like saying the Switch only won because it did so well in japan.

Only its odd to say so about someone comeing in 2nd place, usually you go after the winner.

Replicant said:
Jranation said:

Huh?

JRPGfan said:
Replicant said:

Huh?

Only its odd to say so about someone comeing in 2nd place, usually you go after the winner.

Yeah sorry. Im used to saying sales = Sold units. And yeah thankyou JRPGfan. That is exactly what I mean. It still surprises me how well the PS4 is still doing. That 85k is quite good for its age. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

JRPGfan said: 

Jranation said:
Yeah sorry. Im used to saying sales = Sold units. And yeah thankyou JRPGfan. That is exactly what I mean. It still surprises me how well the PS4 is still doing. That 85k is quite good for its age. 

Oh, of course  

Sorry. My mistake.

Around the Network

It's really the time of the Switch now, even with aging consoles next to it. And yeah, Mario Maker 2 and Fire Emblem are pretty close. Excited to see how far they can push it.

Looking forward to seeing how far/high the Switch can climb! PS4 just refuses to to stop! XB1 just seems sad at this point smh.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Japan and North America are treating the PS4 as an aging console heading into its retirement years. Europe? There it's still a shiny new console and lots of people are still rushing out to get one.

Still stacking up a very strong margin with a "cumulated up to" 42,2%. If we project this insane number from the 16,95M of FY2018, we get just a modest 24,1M for FY2019

the end of lifecycle number for ps4 are simply staggering TBH if a new launch console could keep them numbers it would be impressive

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...