By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The case for Jesus Christ . Science backed (Video inside)

Amazing video.. must watch. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZCm2z6qiY

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 26 April 2019

Around the Network

The title says they're using the shroud of Turin as 'evidence', even though scientists have dated it as a medieval cloth. So no, it doesn't prove anything, and neither do the thousands of other Jesus relics.

I'm not going to watch a 44 min video, but feel free to summarise it in the OP.

I don't understand how people saying 'jesus as a person really existed' means anything. I'm about as atheist as you can be but I can still believe that Jesus was a real person.

Now, proving that Jesus parted the seas, that he turned a crumb and a single fish into enough food to feed thousands, resurrected from the dead, and was able to heal the sick with just a touch of his hand? THAT would be engaging. If you can't do both, then at best you have an unremarkable but nice guy with the name Jesus who existed but was by no means anything special enough to prove the events of the bible as being real.

Proving Jesus was real but nothing more and then saying that proves God is real is like saying that Magneto is real because his movies/books/comics featured nazis and nazis were real.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I think Jesus is like Robin Hood.

Probably based on a real person but there's no concrete evidence the origin of the Jesus legend is based on a living person.

If anything it's probably more like that movie, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Abe existed, he was president. But he didn't hunt Vampires.

Jesus probably existed, he was probably Jewish and had followers. But he didn't walk on water or raise from the dead.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Amazing video... Must watch.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
The title says they're using the shroud of Turin as 'evidence', even though scientists have dated it as a medieval cloth. So no, it doesn't prove anything, and neither do the thousands of other Jesus relics.

I'm not going to watch a 44 min video, but feel free to summarise it in the OP.

The Shroud of Turin just proves there was someone with a face at one point.

As we all know, people with faces only come once a million years.