By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 20 games of the "Heisei Era" from Famitsu readers - Square Enix takes 10/20 spots!

Vainglory the mobile game? on top of my fave game and others as well, the heck.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

A better list than most. I can actually see myself playing a lot of those games a generation or two after they came out lol.

Lube Me Up

I would have included Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix instead of Kingdom Hearts 1, but nice to see at least one KH game. Love to see Nier Automata so high.

Chrono Trigger

Really need to play Breath of the Wild but I'm waiting for the supposed Switch Pro (or whatever it'll be called).

This list is already invalid by not including DQ11.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Cerebralbore101 said:

Honestly for a fan made, voted on list, their taste in games is excellent. I've played 95% of the games on that list, and all of them deserve at least an 8/10. 

0D0 said:
Is Chrono Trigger that good?

Yes. It's only a 20 hour game, but it is a hell of a roller coaster ride. The story, music, pacing, and gameplay are all top notch. Every character in the Story is brimming with personality. The music is on par with Super Mario Galaxy. The pacing is done so well, that I can't help but recommend this game even to people that say they hate RPGS. So far everyone I've recommended this game to has come back and said that they loved it. Even the ones that normally don't care for turn based battles. 

gonna try on ps3

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?