By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 The Royal - Trailer (10/31/2019 in Japan)

John2290 said:
Well screw that anti consumer nonsense. Vonplete disrespect to the people who bought and own the game who now have to buy the game again to get the content. This isn't pre broadband era and there is no reason I can see to not add this as paid DLC to the consoles that have stores along with the fulll release. Overwatch and many other games have has full reinstall patches, something I don't condone, to add content in so there is litterally no reason but greed for this.

How do you know they won't do that? 

Around the Network

I missed this info

"PlayStation 4 Pro Support

The graphics have also been enhanced. With PlayStation 4 Pro you can experience an even more beautiful Persona 5 with greater detail and higher resolution for maximum realism."

I think im gonna play this game on the PS5, since its backwards compatible it should be able to play the game with the quality of a PS4 Pro.

Also you can date the twins...

I-is that.... Futaba's Mom?!?

Oh man...pretty hyped for this. Not sure if I'll get it right away since I played the vanilla version not that long ago...but 2020 is far enough away for it to feel fresh, so maybe.

Looks like Kasumi decided to repay the favor by appearing here in return for Persona costumes in Bandori. Heh.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

They MIGHT pull a P3FES/p3p on us...

By that I mean by royal having the extended post game while p5s having a female protagonist route.

Last edited by TheBraveGallade - on 24 April 2019

Around the Network
Hiku said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Also, April 25th is when they will show off Persona 5 S, which as of now we dont know what it is yet, whether it be a Switch version or a brand new spinoff.

Interesting. I see that now on the P5S site. https://p5s.jp/

If it's a Switch version, I hope they won't be different from one another.
And if it's a Persona 5 fighting game, it would be interesting to see Arcsys use the new Guilty Gear/DBFZ engine.

Does P5 have DLCs? Becaus usually Switch ports have dlc included so they can charge it at retail launch price. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Does P5 have DLCs? Becaus usually Switch ports have dlc included so they can charge it at retail launch price. 

Most of the DLC in P5 is just costumes and extra Persona from past games, nothing that wouldn't be hard to include in a rerelease.

Of course knowing Atlus, idk if they would charge for DLC again if this was a rerelease.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Glad that I waited until this

I will buy again , thank to that Cover art, dang

Persona 5 Scramble.

I said fighting game, ended up a musou. Well, I was still a lot closer than "The S means a Switch upgraded version different than R" defying all logic.