Then Cloud has to save Link and wake him? 1 1.04%

Only to discover that... 0 0%

the real enemy all along... 0 0%

wasn't who they thought... 0 0%

it was Quina, destroyer of worlds! 6 6.25%

Total:96
Dulfite said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

For some reason I read this thread title today and thought, "finally we are at a point where all 3 can fight it out Smash Bros and figure out who the winner is once and for all."

Yeah it is!

So, I am working on this theory that a person's enjoyment of Final Fantasy 7 is highly dependent on who they took on a date at the Gold Saucer.  So, who did you end up taking?

Tifa! We even kissed doing some silly play (which is what she wanted all along, the thirsty girl).

Dammit!  You just destroyed my whole theory.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Glad you enjoyed the game though.  It's in my top 3 for all time.  It definitely has a memorable story and the soundtrack is my favorite of all time.

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:
Dulfite said:

Tifa! We even kissed doing some silly play (which is what she wanted all along, the thirsty girl).

Dammit!  You just destroyed my whole theory.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Glad you enjoyed the game though.  It's in my top 3 for all time.  It definitely has a memorable story and the soundtrack is my favorite of all time.

Agreed on soundtrack and story. I didn't quite enjoy how much of the game was spent in either cutscenes or control-limiting scenes, and I also get frustrated when playing games that require you to either talk to random person in random town to figure out where to go or what to do next, which is why I didn't necessarily LOVE the game. Still, it is the highest rating I've given a FF game, tied with my score for Dragon Quest 11, and higher than the vast majority of games I've reviewed.

I have only played 1 DQ game. (DQ11) and I loved it. That said I gotta go with Zelda. Zelda, LTTP, OOT, MM, TP, BoTW all top games of all time. If you asked me in 2003 I might have said FF, but since they have tried to hard to be modern and make something new. If Square went back to the days of FF 4-12 I might put it back in front of Zelda.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:

I have only played 1 DQ game. (DQ11) and I loved it. That said I gotta go with Zelda. Zelda, LTTP, OOT, MM, TP, BoTW all top games of all time. If you asked me in 2003 I might have said FF, but since they have tried to hard to be modern and make something new. If Square went back to the days of FF 4-12 I might put it back in front of Zelda.

From what I've read FF14 had turned into something it's players really love (I know everyone hated it at first). But yeah I haven't heard great things about 15 or much about 13.