By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I changed my stance I'm getting MK11 on Switch now

Getting it on Switch too. Happy gaming!

Around the Network

ill get it on switch if its not a download code in a box lol.

have to be careful these days.

If I get MK11, it will likely be on Switch as well.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I am debating between the X and the pro. It runs almost 4k on the X but the dualshock 4 is better for fighting games

Angelv577 said:
I am debating between the X and the pro. It runs almost 4k on the X but the dualshock 4 is better for fighting games

Have you ever gotten around to trying out a dedicated fightstick for fighting games?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

For the record MK makes me think of Mario Kart so at first I was like Mario Kart 11 is coming?! Just like AC means Animal Crossing and not Assassin's Creed to many of us haha. Ah confusion.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Angelv577 said:

Have you ever gotten around to trying out a dedicated fightstick for fighting games?

I myself use a fight stick for all fighting games except for MK.  Something about holding a block button on a stick bugs me.  And if its between the xbox controller and the DS4 I gotta agree with Angelv there, PS4 is the place to purchase.

I want to get MK11, but not at launch. They'll do the same thing they did with X. 20% of the characters will be locked behind DLC at launch. Then by the time the game is finally finished two years from now it will be 30% of the characters locked behind DLC. I'd be fine if they just launched it and waited six months for more DLC. But they are making characters like Shang Tsung DLC, which is ridiculous. That's like making Mario DLC for Smash Bros. WB games has always been a money grubbing publisher, and it hurts the otherwise great games made by their developers.

Cerebralbore101 said:
I want to get MK11, but not at launch. They'll do the same thing they did with X. 20% of the characters will be locked behind DLC at launch. Then by the time the game is finally finished two years from now it will be 30% of the characters locked behind DLC. I'd be fine if they just launched it and waited six months for more DLC. But they are making characters like Shang Tsung DLC, which is ridiculous. That's like making Mario DLC for Smash Bros. WB games has always been a money grubbing publisher, and it hurts the otherwise great games made by their developers.

Current all the DLC characters are DLC, because they are currently dead within the MK mythos.

Didn't even know it was coming out on the Switch. I'll likely be getting this on PS4 myself. Good for you, though, as long as you don't pull a "nevermind, the Switch version is inferior" several pages later. :P

Edit: Added an emoji to express how this is somewhat me joking, but also just wanting it for the record in case I'm right.