By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I changed my stance I'm getting MK11 on Switch now

Kwaidd said:
Cobretti2 said:
ill get it on switch if its not a download code in a box lol.

have to be careful these days.

...and Boom!

just like that, it might as well be.  6g on cart with a 20+g day one update.

Wish these companies would either charge a tad more to make up for the larger cart, or just go full digital. I'm so irritated

I guess, for collectors or lovers of physical media...at least there is a cart and you can actually own it, sell it, give it away.

/Sigh

I agree, i'd pay the extra $10 just to get a full game.

Oh well will wait for it in the bargain bin.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Dulfite said:
For the record MK makes me think of Mario Kart so at first I was like Mario Kart 11 is coming?! Just like AC means Animal Crossing and not Assassin's Creed to many of us haha. Ah confusion.

Yep. And GOW for either God Of War/Gears Of War is another classic.

I feel like this has been basically settled.  God of War is abbreviated to GoW, while Gears of War is referred to as Gears.  

VAMatt said:
COKTOE said:

Yep. And GOW for either God Of War/Gears Of War is another classic.

I feel like this has been basically settled.  God of War is abbreviated to GoW, while Gears of War is referred to as Gears.  

Yeah, I think a majority of people think God Of War when they see GOW, but I don't know about any settlement. No official treaties or anything. :)

It is just an acronym after all. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gow

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."