By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So yesterday tried to sell another game on Facebook

Looks to me like you are potentially both talking past each other due to neither speaking English well enough

Around the Network

If you want to insult a person, do it to her/his face, don't need to bring this up to forums.

Now, since you had an inkling of the situation, did you at least ask her if "can you or can't you meet up tomorrow?" That way she'll at least ask you the difference or look it up herself.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

dx11332sega said:
Sunstrider said:
If you want to insult a person, do it to her/his face, don't need to bring this up to forums.

Now, since you had an inkling of the situation, did you at least ask her if "can you or can't you meet up tomorrow?" That way she'll at least ask you the difference or look it up herself.

Firstly. I wasn't raised in your area it's common to bring things up to friends it's harassment to confront them and insult .people are raised differently my parents from 3rd world country not this respect mah neighbor my family never suffered in a hell called honduras where my grandma never gave a damn about my mom . learn to understand others they are not like yourself or have same mindset?

What are you trying to accomplish here? 

dx11332sega said:
I'm new to this respect others since my mom wasn't raised right by bad grandma which in turn my mom couldn't raise me right I'm new chill.

Cool, now how about answering my first question. 

dx11332sega said:
I don't know If I should bring it here since I wan't this problem resolved . I can't hold this game and have her thinking I'm going tomorrow to meet her in San Marcos in Marshall mall.Previously I sold 14 items to 14 different customers before her . I paniced and brought this here for some light help ?

Just ask her the question I wrote in my first post, and tell her you did not understand what she said to you, now if you're hesitant, just message her and cancel it, just say you change your mind, she might get upset, but what can you do. 

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
I didn't reveal her identity ? I atleast do know not to do that

.....? 

I hate going into someone else's story with my own story but... Here's mine; tried selling a game on Facebook as well:

*Was going to copy paste the conversation but I can't find it. Anyway...*
I tried to sell Xenoblade for the Wii for like $20. I said I wasn't playing it and "I wanted it in the hands of a gamer". I think I tried to throw in another game. I even said something like "You can take it straight to GameStop and get $20 for it." with a screenshot of the trade in value.

Somehow or another, the convo turned to GameCube games. The girl was admittedly kinda cute but I'm no sucker. She was like "Can I give you $15? And can I have some GameCube games, too?"

So I blocked her.

BraLoD said:
Funny thread.

Plus some good life lessons. Remember, if you're gonna insult someone, do it to their face.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

dx11332sega said:
I don't know If I should bring it here since I wan't this problem resolved . I can't hold this game and have her thinking I'm going tomorrow to meet her in San Marcos in Marshall mall.Previously I sold 14 items to 14 different customers before her . I paniced and brought this here for some light help ?

Never holds things for people. Sell your stuff to the first person with cash.  I've sold tons of stuff over many years, and people like the one you're dealing with generally do not show up.  It's really not worth it to you to sell games for a few bucks, I have to deal with two or three days of the run-around.

Always - first person with cash takes it.

The one time I tried to sell a game on FB, it was a like new copy of Witcher 3 GotY Edition. I said $40 (bought it for $60), and the one potential was some guy who demanded I sell it for $15, and that I deliver it to his home. Needless to say, I told him to eat shit. Haven’t attempted to sell anything on FB since; people there are trash.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon