By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So yesterday tried to sell another game on Facebook

I don't have a solution for this, but I have a few questions xD

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

And I get an asian buyer. I try to sell game for 40 she says 30 I said 36 she agreed then she says 36 can't meet tomorrow . WTF her english is terrible . today I told her if shes available tomorrow  she says tomorrow can't meet San Marcos in Marshall mall. wtf shes messing with me I dont like her english . I don't wanna hold this game because of her terrible waiting and terrible english I got other customers I think I wanna not sell to her wasting my time . And my english is not magneficient but also not as bad as hers 

To make it clear, reiterate everything in a "yes" and "no" format and have her verify each statement. 

Also, why's it got to be "Asian?"

COKTOE said:
BraLoD said:
Funny thread.

Plus some good life lessons. Remember, if you're gonna insult someone, do it to their face.

Oof, IDK. The world woukd be a chaotic place

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Tell her the deal is off and don't waste her time. I'm sure you'll find other customers.

Also, if you're a non-native speaker, it is a pretty nasty thing to be judgy about her English skills. Sounds like a borderline superiority complex.

Last edited by Moren - on 29 March 2019