2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Man site activity really slowed down.

5m to 6m took 1 year.

6m to 7m took 1 year.

7m to 8m took a year and a half.

and now we're on almost 3 years.

thats probably because the lost of members due to no updates untill talon returned or mods being more harsh and biased maybe?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I have already done my bit! 1/900th of all the posts here has taken a lot outta me!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ArchangelMadzz said:
Man site activity really slowed down.

5m to 6m took 1 year.

6m to 7m took 1 year.

7m to 8m took a year and a half.

and now we're on almost 3 years.

At the current rate, it will take about 6 years till 10 million.

trunkswd said:
kirby007 said:

thats probably because the lost of members due to no updates untill talon returned or mods being more harsh and biased maybe?

The current generation has also been less exciting sales wise as there was no PS3 vs X360 and no Wii breaking records for its first 3 years. This generation the PS4 easily beat out its main rivals the XOne and Wii U. The Switch taking off has helped breath a little life into sales interest. Once the PS5 and next Xbox are announced and released I see the interest in sales picking up again. It really depends how good the battle is for how long the interest will last. 

Yeah, This. 

The lack of sales updates are a factor but the site was well and truly alive for the first year or 2 of no consistent sales data. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Posts/month since January 2017:

At least the decline has slowed down...

Last edited by Flilix - on 14 April 2019

theDX said:
Attention everyone, if you go to https://www.onlinecharttool.com and make your own chart it will show up in the post above.

Yeah, that was the easiest way to do it. Excel is too complicated for me.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
ironmanDX said:

Let's make a giant quote tree so we're all the 9,000,000 post.

Well, that's definitely going to be a giant one, considering how many posts are necessary.

Are we there yet?

theDX said:
Flilix said:

Yeah, that was the easiest way to do it. Excel is too complicated for me.

If you want others to see your graph you have to upload it to imgur or something. I wasn't kidding or anything, I made a chart on that site and it replaced the one in your post (not that there was one to begin with, just a blank square).

Edit: Fixed it!

Last edited by Flilix - on 14 April 2019

TheDX is a god on stuff like that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.