By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FromSoftware's Next Game Could be Its Most Ambitious Yet !

FromSoftware's Next Game Could be Its Most Ambitious Yet

From Software Has Two New Games planned for Release After Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xloXES9PA5U

""

Speaking to 4Gamer in an interview translated by Gematsu,

From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki said that his studio currently has two unannounced games in the works,

in addition to its development of the action-adventure game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.(Available now, and it's Fantastic ! ) ""

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/from-software-two-unannounced-games-is-one-bloodborne-2/

One could be Bloodborne2 !  What about the Other ?  

""

Miyazaki clarified that both games are “From Software-esque,” which appears to be a sneaky way of saying they will contain the same types of gameplay mechanics that made the studio so successful, but they aren’t ready to be shown just yet.

Miyazaki said in the past that he didn’t want to continue working on Souls-style games indefinitely and viewed Dark Souls III as a point of “closure,” but its influences are still clear in the design of Sekiro. Careful, strategic combat is still emphasized, and there are still bonfire-like points where you’ll respawn if you die. What has been eliminated, however, are statistics for armor or a leveling system. Verticality and stealth are also encouraged, with maneuvers that aren’t possible in other Souls-like games.""

Last edited by Nate4Drake - on 28 March 2019

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure he indicated or outright said in 2017/8, that they are working on an Armored Core game aswell, so one of those might be that unless it got axed.

Demon's Souls Remake with BluePoint for PS5 launch? *-*

I'm still hoping for semi open-world Dark Souls with landscape structuring influenced by Gothic 1/2.

would be so awesome if the could make a jrpg, maybe something like granblue fantasy...

Around the Network
HoloDust said:
I'm still hoping for semi open-world Dark Souls with landscape structuring influenced by Gothic 1/2.

Dark Souls is pretty much open world already tough.

I just want Bloodborne 2.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
I just want Bloodborne 2.

Yep, I think one of the two could be Bloodborne 2, and maybe PS5 Exclusive ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Switch exclusive.
Yoshi's own soulsborne game.

You heard it here before

Most likely a next gen game so you would hope so.