By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyber Shadow: New game from Yacht Club Games

Gives me a strong The Messenger vibe. I like it. Day 1!

Around the Network

Yatch Club is only publishing the game.

Anyways, it looks fun, always up for some Ninja platforming.

ARamdomGamer said:

They are publishing games now? I know Shovel Knight was a hit, but damn...

Ninja Gaiden, Metroid and Megaman had a baby

ARamdomGamer said:

According to Yacht Club they have been overseeing the project for over a year now, while that doesn't imply involvement in development it should speak about the quality standards the game had to meet

Around the Network

I know their thing is 2D-side scrollers small budget action platformer type thingies.....

But I was hopeing if they where gonna do something other than Shovel Knight, it would be like a RPG or something else, a new genre atleast.
Also with the money they made, they could make a "real" game, not a small mini budget indie type thingy.

Luke888 said:
ARamdomGamer said:

According to Yacht Club they have been overseeing the project for over a year now, while that doesn't imply involvement in development it should speak about the quality standards the game had to meet

yea, checked their twitter, they have been overseeing it for a year, bit more involved, but the bulk of the game was developed by Aarne Hunziker over the last decade.

May want to change the title to publishing, otherwise it implies they have been the main and only developer, which isn't the case. People will then suspect this is the next Shovel Knight and lose their minds when they find out it isn't.

Looks very very interesting. Will be on the lookout for it for sure!

Signature goes here!