By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Badge Notifications

I have something strange, I suppose it’s related to this.

Everyday I get a new notification of the last batch of badges I’ve earned. So, everyday I have a new notification telling me I have 18 new badges. Obviously I could disable the badges notification, but I don’t this is how it should work lol.

I am on mobile, and as such haven’t ‘checked them out’ on a PC, maybe that’s the thing. Maybe the site still thinks I haven’t seen them or whatever, I don’t know.

Around the Network

So someone has to manually update badges?

S.Peelman said:

Everyday I get a new notification of the last batch of badges I’ve earned. So, everyday I have a new notification telling me I have 18 new badges. Obviously I could disable the badges notification, but I don’t this is how it should work lol.

I am on mobile, and as such haven’t ‘checked them out’ on a PC, maybe that’s the thing. Maybe the site still thinks I haven’t seen them or whatever, I don’t know.

Yeah, I got that same notification like 4 days in a row.  I would click on it and see the badges, and think that was it.  But it would notify me again the next day.  You have to actually cycle through all 18 badges before it stops re-notifying you.

Marth said:
S.Peelman said:

You need to go here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/ and close all the badges you have recieved. Otherwise you will get notified each day.

The word Badges in the notification itself also links you to that page. I don't know how this looks on mobile though as I don't use it.

Mandalore76 said:
S.Peelman said:

Yeah, I got that same notification like 4 days in a row.  I would click on it and see the badges, and think that was it.  But it would notify me again the next day.  You have to actually cycle through all 18 badges before it stops re-notifying you.

Thank you guys. I thought going to the page was enough, but it seems there’s a close button just off my screen. I’ll see tomorrow if this did the trick.

TalonMan said:
S.Peelman said:

Thank you guys. I thought going to the page was enough, but it seems there’s a close button just off my screen. I’ll see tomorrow if this did the trick.

For what it's worth - I did point out this situation here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8989868

But yeah - I guess I should have mentioned this again, in the OP...   Oh well.

Lol, sorry, I missed that. And even I try to read everything!

Still, thank you very much.

Around the Network

Booyah one month badge

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.