By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - An Official Truce

count me in!

Around the Network

I'm sick and tired of the constant same discussions which are going on about the console wars. I find more threads about console flaming then about games for example. As a Nintendo fan I can't stand calling others stupids or any other kind of indecent names neither to be called and try to respect other people's interest in other consoles as much as possible. As long people respect mine as well. Don't search on purpose for threads to flame at PS3 / 360 owners, I even avoid them so: SIGN

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Deleted by moderator

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'll try!

/sign

I Demand Justice.... or if there is injustice, let it be in my favor

Hmm. Not sure with your statement that "The PS3 has sold way better than the Wii" is definately a barefaced lie, because it depends what context and country(ies) you are talking about. Also in DaBIAS defence, he didn't say anyoen who owns a Wii is racism or a bigot, he said that Wii owners get away with more, which frankly I agree with.

/Sign I guess 

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Around the Network

DaBias is Blue3

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1578

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Tispower said:

Hmm. Not sure with your statement that "The PS3 has sold way better than the Wii" is definately a barefaced lie, because it depends what context and country(ies) you are talking about. Also in DaBIAS defence, he didn't say anyoen who owns a Wii is racism or a bigot, he said that Wii owners get away with more, which frankly I agree with.

/Sign I guess 

Yes, but DaBIAS is also circumventing a ban for that same claim. Racism is not tolerated here, and NOONE gets away with it.

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

/sign

FishyJoe said:
Bodhesatva said:
DaBIAS said:
How about something serious like wii owners no longer getting away with racicm and bigotry, same treatment for all.

This would be an example of someone who has broken the code, and you'd have permission to treat as hostile. DaBias has:

1) Come into a thread aobut being nice to each other, and has not agreed to be nice (implied by the suggestion that this thread is "not serious")

2) Called anyone who owns a Wii a "racist" and a "bigot."

When people behave like this, I think it's asking a bit much for you to remain composed and kind hearted. Rip away. But people who are nice and just happen to like the PS3? Not so much. If you want a great example, look up Shane's posts.

I think, like a lot of people here, I'd like to see this site become the premier internet location for Video Game sales news and analysis. This simply won't happen if we scare all the 360/PS3 owners away. So I'm not just saying this for the sake of the PS3/360 owners: I hope the Wii-supporters can see that this benefits everyone.

He's also used some highly inappropriate language that I won't repeat here. The irony he would call other people bigot is pretty much the height of hypocrisy and why the mods didn't ban him for using that foul language is beyond me.

Not to mention, DaBIAS is Blue3, and should be re-banned for that alone.

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626