By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The White House is looking into protecting illegal Venezuelan immigrants from deportation https://www.npr.org/2019/08/02/747734905/amid-border-crackdown-white-house-may-shield-venezuelans-from-deportation
Terrible idea imo. It basically says that if you're country is a shithole and you come illegally to the US you can stay.

Around the Network

So, there was a shooter in El Paso, 18 confirmed dead so far... suspect is a man aged 21 claiming to want to get rid of illegals in the US.

He left a manifesto much like the Christchurch shooter and Anders Breivik. Apparently a 4chan poster as well?

haxxiy said:
So, there was a shooter in El Paso, 18 confirmed dead so far... suspect is a man aged 21 claiming to want to get rid of illegals in the US.

He left a manifesto much like the Christchurch shooter and Anders Breivik. Apparently a 4chan poster as well?

I heard about that. These type of people make me sick.

haxxiy said:

Horrible

There should be a thread about this if there isn't one

haxxiy said:

Nope, 8chan apparently where he made his last post 20 minutes before the deeds.

Also, the tally rose to 20 dead and 26 wounded.

Around the Network

Hey guys I'm starting to think we have a mass shooter problem, also a white nationalist problem.

And now with the shooting on Dayton , Ohio, we can add another 9 dead (10 with the killer) and 26 wounded to those from El Paso

Waiting for the NRA to come out and say that with more weapons, that somehow wouldn't have happened...

collint0101 said:
Hey guys I'm starting to think we have a mass shooter problem, also a white nationalist problem.

Well was it ever gone? It is silly to think it stopped in the 60's..  Anyway fake news makes it all worse. 

collint0101 said:

What makes you think that?

the-pi-guy said:
KLAMarine said:

What makes you think that?

Because anywhere else in the world would find 2 consecutive mass shootings to be unthinkable. 

And yet here, while considered horrible, people go on thinking that nothing can be done about it.  

So what can be done about it?