By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Several games disappearing?

PS3 fanboys are on the attack!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I remembered this happened to Ocarina of time yesterday, but the data seems to return already

No More Heroes also

Yes, I noticed it was a huge problem.

Apparently, all words now needs to have the beginning of every word capitalized. This means that our old pages are being deleted and being replaced with new pages, and the data is being switched over.

Sorry, but our memories will just have to switch over to new pages.

It seems obvious that one of the games DB admins is cleaning up ish.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Apparently, all words now needs to have the beginning of every word capitalized. This means that our old pages are being deleted and being replaced with new pages, and the data is being switched over.

so ehm, it was Mario party? and Red steel?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Is there an ETA on when the Changeover wll be finished?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Neos said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I'm not sure which games. I only know a couple such as God of War and Ocarina of Time.

Nevermind, the problem was fixed. Thread closed! 

MontanaHatchet said:
Neos said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I'm not sure which games. I only know a couple such as God of War and Ocarina of Time.

no i mean the capitalization(sp?). If their former names were like that and therefor wrong.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!