By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fans happy that Halo Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC are Sending 343 Tons of Pizza, and 343 is Begging you to Stop.

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
That pineapple pizza is atrocious.

I thought so too, then i got a job at a pizza joint and ate someone's leftover pineapple and ham pizza. My hunger made me love it. 

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
That's funny, well done to 343i, they deserve it. They had alittle bad luck this generation. Halo Infinite is going to be huge.

As huge as that pile of pizza?  

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

think-man said:
BasilZero said:

I thought so too, then i got a job at a pizza joint and ate someone's leftover pineapple and ham pizza. My hunger made me love it. 

boi what

are we talking about like..... a slice that hadn't been touched yet or literal leftovers that somebody had taken bites out of and didn't finish the rest 

I would hope the former :P 

BasilZero said:

Pineapple on pizza is a crime to all things culinary.

BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Lucky bastards! I'd love free pizza

Send me your address.

42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

KLAMarine said:
BasilZero said:

Pineapple on pizza is a crime to all things culinary.

Why? And before you say it's a "fruit"... - Let me remind you that Tomato's are a fruit.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:
think-man said:

boi what

are we talking about like..... a slice that hadn't been touched yet or literal leftovers that somebody had taken bites out of and didn't finish the rest 

I would hope the former :P 

Haha it was an order that someone never picked up :P 

Pemalite said:
I mean... It's carbs. So it can go in the bin anyway.
But it's getting hilarious... And by asking gamers to stop, they are only going to increase their efforts... They are all trolls you know.

Carbs are essential and help fuel the brain. 

Kerotan said:
Pemalite said:
I mean... It's carbs. So it can go in the bin anyway.
But it's getting hilarious... And by asking gamers to stop, they are only going to increase their efforts... They are all trolls you know.

Nope! When you eat Carbohydrates your body turns it into glucose which is stored as glycogen in your liver or muscle tissue for fuel later.
If you don't have any of that in your body, then your body will swap it's fuel source from glycogen to ketone bodies... Which arguably is a better source of energy for the brain.

Pemalite said:
Kerotan said:

Nope! When you eat Carbohydrates your body turns it into glucose which is stored as glycogen in your liver or muscle tissue for fuel later.
If you don't have any of that in your body, then your body will swap it's fuel source from glycogen to ketone bodies... Which arguably is a better source of energy for the brain.

https://www.mangomannutrition.com/carbs-helping-hurting-brain/

Kerotan said:
Pemalite said:

https://www.mangomannutrition.com/carbs-helping-hurting-brain/

Your link agrees with me.

And I quote: "In the same way that your laptop computer has a backup battery when a wall outlet is unavailable, ketone bodies are the backup power source for your brain when carbohydrates are out of reach."