By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Doom: Annihilation Trailer -_-

Nothing about this looks like Doom

Around the Network

I have the feeling this is just a random monster movie Universal had and they are just sprinkling a bit of Doom to slap the name on it and break even.

"It's not a game anymore." Well I whish it was...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This reminds me how good is the first person scene from the first movie

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Don't make to much of a deal about it, it is more of a fan project that is straight released to DVD/Blu Ray

Shikamo said:

Yeah, they should've done more scenes like that.

Or maybe the whole movie in First Person, like Hardcore Henry.

Around the Network

Oh hey, we've traded an insanely powerful and roided marine, for a female lead by the looks of it. I'm sure this will be faithful to the source material and totally not screw up in any way.

Why on earth is it so damn impossible for Hollywood to ever stick to the source material?.Nearly every single anime/Manga/Game adaptation gets completely screwed up by that industry a lot of the time. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 12 March 2019

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Shikamo said:

I actually liked the premise of the first movie - it's just not Doom. And it lacked way too much action for an action movie (was probably based too much on Doom 3, which is much slower and more stealthy, especially early on.

The FPS scene was a bit clunky (most monsters don't move much, as they couldn't do that), but a very nice touch

I liked the first Doom movie. Dunno why it got so much hate :P

CaptainExplosion said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Yeah, they should've done more scenes like that.

Or maybe the whole movie in First Person, like Hardcore Henry.

Exactly!!

konnichiwa said:
Don't make to much of a deal about it, it is more of a fan project that is straight released to DVD/Blu Ray

Fan project? If it was a fan project it would have had actual effort and care put into it!

Well which Doom movie fan project looks great?