By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gearbox teases Borderlands 3 reveal at PAX East (March 28th)

I expect that Borderlands 3 will lean heavily into the Destiny/Division games as service type design which sadly makes me less inclined to buy it since i am not a big online-multiplayer fan

Around the Network

Their one trick is getting old, either announce it already or don't, it's one game for fuck's sake.

Well they are incredibly late to the party, so they better announce it in March and launch it a few months later.
In 2020 it will be pretty much dead on arrival.

What took them so long? I feel like this game should have been announced ages ago.

Love Borderlands, can't wait for 3.

Around the Network

I'm positively riveted by this eventual announcement, of a game that's likely to play out as a more modern Destiny looter shooter /s.

After what they pulled with Aliens, and recent years, and Randy Pitchford himself, I can't really say I'm all that trustworthy of Gearbox, nor happy to hear the same usual stuff they still do. Do something new and big for once, that doesn't rely on Randy and doesn't rely on copying someone else (huge hint for those that know about BL's original Cel shaded history and game art cover)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"