By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - "Like" Notifications

SpokenTruth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?

The word POST in the notification is a link to the actual post itself.

For instance, clicking "post" below opens a new tab (or windows depending on your browser settings) of just your post (well, mine in this case).

Somebody agreed with your post in LABO VR Kit announced (4 hours ago)

That should have been obvious to me.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
SpokenTruth said:

The word POST in the notification is a link to the actual post itself.

For instance, clicking "post" below opens a new tab (or windows depending on your browser settings) of just your post (well, mine in this case).

Somebody agreed with your post in LABO VR Kit announced (4 hours ago)

It's hard to see the post in the forum buddy.  I missed it for a while too. I was also clicking the thread title hoping it would take me to the specific post.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

It's hard to see the post in the forum buddy.  I missed it for a while too. I was also clicking the thread title hoping it would take me to the specific post.

I increased the size of the link to span the "your post" text now - still, it would help if there were different colors or underlines, but that's the way it's been formatting for God knows how long... 

TalonMan said:
SpokenTruth said:

I increased the size of the link to span the "your post" text now - still, it would help if there were different colors or underlines, but that's the way it's been formatting for God knows how long... 

Nice.  That stands out much better. 

I also noticed that the links are not automatically underlined in the Notifications page unless you hover over them (Win 7, FF 65.....in case it's isolated to this combination).

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 12 March 2019

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
TalonMan said:

Nice.  That stands out much better. 

I also noticed that the links are not automatically underlined in the Notifications page unless you hover over them (Win 7, FF 65.....in case it's isolated to this combination).

Yeah - that's the way it was designed (underline has been turned off). Why? Who knows...

Around the Network

I don't think I ..... LIKE them....

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive