Forums - General Discussion - How many times does your skin color changes through the year?

Does your skin change color sometimes?

Yes 8 42.11%

No 4 21.05%

What? 7 36.84%

Total:19

one colour only

Around the Network

Not very often, but every year I get more and more pale. It's been happening since I moved to the UK.

Eat, bark, love.

I'd say I go through three colors per year - standard white person, slightly tanned white person, nice tan white person, back to standard white person. I'm just now entering the slightly tanned white person phase. That'll last another six weeks or so.

Never. Imo it can just be the lighting. Some photos im darker while some im lighter

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Your photos are shot with a different light temperature (Kelvin). That's why you get the impression your skin colour changes that much. But it's only on photos.

Around the Network

Light in the winter, tan in the summer. We're just starting to get nice weather (yesterday was the first day that hit 70) and so I've been outside a lot, and have already noticed my skin start to get tan again.

My arms are slightly less white in summer.

Does a slight sunburn count?

My wife calls me a different man in summer. My mother is from Indonesia so I get a pretty dark tan in summer which takes until Januari to fade completely.