By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz needs a Wikipedia entry! Help us create one!

Does anyone know how to change the article name? (Vgchartz --> VGChartz or VG Chartz)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Does anyone know how to change the article name? (Vgchartz --> VGChartz or VG Chartz)

We may be able to have those search entries redirected to the article.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I moved it to VGChartz and then VG Chartz...is that okay?

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Now how do we get rid of the warnings at the top?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:

Done.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network
NintendoTogepi said:
kenzomatic said:

Done.

Did you just remove them?  Or didyou satisfy the needed requirements to have them removed?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
NintendoTogepi said:
kenzomatic said:

Done.

Did you just remove them? Or didyou satisfy the needed requirements to have them removed?

They were asking for sources and notability. We have added that to the article, with links to New York Times, Fortune etc. and plenty. I said that if someone disagrees with the removal they can bring it up on the talk page and perhaps add them back.

looking good

It needs a list of all registered members. XP

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

^yeah i guess so
now that i think about it, it looks a bit short