By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz needs a Wikipedia entry! Help us create one!

Alright, I included a bunch more Wiki links as well as giving some specifics about the consoles/software which VGChartz tracks. This is actually a pretty good article now.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

It looks pretty good guys, nice work.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Doesn't VGC have more than 10000 registered users?

I looked up VGC on Wiki just a few days ago, coincidentally. I found nothing, which was quite disappointing.

I'll contribute a bit to the entry (mostly wording and grammar fixes). :)

The Birmingham News, the most widely circulated newspaper in Alabama, still uses VGChartz's top ten sellers list every week in the Sunday paper. I don't know how to verify that for wikipedia, unless there is some online archive out there.

There is always the chance that Jimmy Wales, co-founder of wikipedia, could verify it, since he was born and raised in nearby Huntsville. ;)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network
ioi said:
  • Add my real name Brett Walton
  • We get 6 million impressions per month from 1 million unique visits
  • 17,000 members signed up

Also, I'd use the citations thread to list all the major links and citations we have had...

Great work so far though, thanks!

Someone make corrections.

-17,000 members, not 9,590.

-1 million unique visits, and 6 million impressions, not 3 million.

Right?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^You have to have a source and this forum doesn't count

We need more outside sources. You can quote the about page and advertising but not the forums. And the advertising one say 3 million

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Its still needs to be more noteable and

Content has 1 citation and Analysis Tools has none. So as far as WIKIPEDIA is concerened it's all lies we need to site these things or remove them. Also you can not site the forum.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Fixed a ton of spelling errors and some "unprofessional" parts.
Get more 3rd party references up there guys!

EDIT: Just realized this is the first productive thing I've ever done on Wikipedia. Heh. 

Alright I have cited a ton of stuff but there still needs to be more external links.

ioi + 1