By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WARNING STALKER ON THIS SITE

dpmnymkrprez used to post here often, he was a nice guy, we spoke alot, however he seemed a bit weird, he kept pestering me to buy drugs online that he claimed could cure my girlfriends Liver Cancer she's had since the age of 7.

Like I'm really going to import random drugs and give them to my girlfriend because someone on the internet said so.

He hasn't posted in ages and has since wiped out his friends list and all his details etc.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
dpmnymkrprez used to post here often, he was a nice guy, we spoke alot, however he seemed a bit weird, he kept pestering me to buy drugs online that he claimed could cure my girlfriends Liver Cancer she's had since the age of 7.

Like I'm really going to import random drugs and give them to my girlfriend because someone on the internet said so.

He hasn't posted in ages and has since wiped out his friends list and all his details etc.

ch33p v1agr4 clcik hear

I just spend 2 hours getting my fill at findadeath.com, which had the news about actress Rebecca Schaeffer's stalker/murderer getting stabbed in prison, slip by here and stumble onto this...I hope dude is okay, and I'm pretty sure he is. Probably just busy with life and all. I don't think he's logged recently enough to see that message. Like I said, he's probably just busy and hasn't given this too much thought in the meantime.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

He wiped his friend list out, I find that weird.

maybe he doesnt trust anyone...O_O....ioi what are you going to ban people for posting in this thread?? are you serious??? I didnt even do anything!!!

Around the Network

He's not going to ban people in this thread unless they deserve banning.