By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WARNING STALKER ON THIS SITE

The information was disclosed on miiplaza.com .i signed up for an acocunt and input my info etc(to become a member and get a password) Well when you typed dpmnymkrprez n the google bar, there was 2 links for miiplaza, one.had my name etc. on the bar to click and went into my personal info. They said it was a mistake/my account there is closed........But, come on? how often does that happen?? makes me wonder. I actually typed my wifes handle from her forums and nothing came up thank goodness!!!! you guys might want to type yours....higly doubtful but then again I would have never thought it???

Around the Network

Well I know kwaad comes up with quite a bit of stuff, and my other alias Orky, comes up with quite a bit too. However I rember a time when I could search Orky and be the only person that shows up. It's nice to be unique, and to be easily found sometimes. However Kwaad, was never meant to be unique. It's just a Dutch word.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Well, well.  And you were criticizing me here-  http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1910

It's not being a hypocrite, it's being safe.

holy shi!t! are you for real dpmnymkrprez? that would freak me the f^ck out..like, i would have to grab the gat and sleep with it type of sh!t!!! !%@^&%&^&%!#^&!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

btw it seems kwaad has really been chill mode as of recent... whats the deal kwaad? mom and dad sent you to detox? ROFL..joke buddy

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

That's why I don't put down any personal pictures and info about myself down on websites as this has happened to me once. Someone called to me why I don't put down pictures of myself around here. I like to stay unknown as much as possible, not because I like it, but to pretect myself and the people I know. It's a strange world we're living in... that is.. it's a world with strange people we're living in ;) Don't delete your account, aks the help of the mods, don't answer those mails, but just ignore that stuff and try not to open yourself too much, in the sake of yourself and your family, that's my advice. I get all kinds of spam and hackers in my mailbox who try to get on to me, but luckily there's a nice delete button on top of the mailbox. Without opening them it's... so long!

Good luck to you

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

WiiGirl76 said:

That's why I don't put down any personal pictures and info about myself down on websites as this has happened to me once. Someone called to me why I don't put down pictures of myself around here. I like to stay unknown as much as possible, not because I like it, but to pretect myself and the people I know. It's a strange world we're living in... that is.. it's a world with strange people we're living in ;) Don't delete your account, aks the help of the mods, don't answer those mails, but just ignore that stuff and try not to open yourself too much, in the sake of yourself and your family, that's my advice. I get all kinds of spam and hackers in my mailbox who try to get on to me, but luckily there's a nice delete button on top of the mailbox. Without opening them it's... so long!

Good luck to you

you would be amazed at how much personally identifiable information might be released around at different places without you noticing that can be used to track you down. Don't forget that when AOL accidentally released 100,000 search queries with "no personally identifiable information" in them, it was possible to track down and find (as in, go to the houses of) some of the people in the list.

be careful what you put on the internet, even if it seems innocent you can put together a lot of seemingly innocent pieces of information and use each one to get closer and closer to identifying someone

EDIT: welcome back, by the way,thought you had left us (there seems to be a pretty large turnaround here, or maybe everyone just keeps changing their avatars and I don't pay much attention)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
WiiGirl76 said:

Good luck to you

you would be amazed at how much personally identifiable information might be released around at different places without you noticing that can be used to track you down. Don't forget that when AOL accidentally released 100,000 search queries with "no personally identifiable information" in them, it was possible to track down and find (as in, go to the houses of) some of the people in the list.

be careful what you put on the internet, even if it seems innocent you can put together a lot of seemingly innocent pieces of information and use each one to get closer and closer to identifying someone

EDIT: welcome back, by the way,thought you had left us (there seems to be a pretty large turnaround here, or maybe everyone just keeps changing their avatars and I don't pay much attention)

Yep absolutely, there are websites claiming not to share your personal information with others, but some do and if you ask me... that's just as much as illegal as people using the information.

Welcome back? I haven't been gone  I visit this website daily but don't always feel like to post in some threads. To be honest I don't feel like reading the same discussion over and over again  The so called flaming-at-other-consoles threads I'm personally totally fed up with. Glad to see I was missed then

Edit: @Legend11, how scary, that must have been terrible! Luckily it didn't happen with me that way, but I landed on websites with my face of which you would totally embarass when your family would see that. I found out about that, when I received the most weirdest E-mails. Despite I didn't experience the same nightmare as you I'm very cautious in real life and even more on the Internet.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

LEGEND...I think you and I can relate on something. What happened to you happened to me before. When I was younger I use to model, for art and even national agencies(thats prob why my pics were recognized.I don't care about my pics recognized. I do care about someone knowing my real name and not the name or alias I modeled by. 2 years ago I had a different stalker. Here is the irony.....This woman knew I liked to play games, she kept wanting me to go out to the bars with her. I don't drink so that wa never me. I admit i played the field and then some. If it was a man stalking me I would have no problem because I can take care of myself. Anyway I owned a couple stores(won't say where) And This woman whom, I only had dinner with. Dropped off a box to one of my employee's. In this box conatined a love letter, expressing her love for me etc. and a candel and a t-shirt that said love you for ever. I was with my g/f current wife now at the time. We had dinner 2 months before I met my then at the time g/f wife. MY employee started to notice her car parked across the way..waiting.watching. I called this woman and said, look I am flattered that you are attracted to me but I will have to turn you down because I am involved right now. She wouldnt have it. She continued to call, (she worked for a cell company where I had an account)She would track me, she threatened suicide etc. I am a public speaker and she threatened to defame me if I would not sleep with her. i called the cops.GUESS what?? Since I am a male they will give her a courtesy call and try and have her back down. But because no criime was comitted they can not do anything. A week or so went by. Another box was dropped off, this one contained a cd called sex songs and handcuffs, lube a whip and a long love letter, long story short, she wanted to rock my world. Again the police would do nothing. Back in college something similar happened when I posed for art. This woman was different though, one you would not expect, very short 5"1 skinny quiet, dare I say nerdy. She would stalk, make up stories take pictures of me, it escalated to the cops getting involved with her and she ended up being looked at for changing her stories etc. I will admit, I have somewhat of an ego, when I was younger I modeled for money, trying to make it by in college. A lot of people know me, yes I have been around the block. I think the worst kind of stalker would have to be a woman agree ? disagree? I am not trying to discriminate against sex but, If you are a woman and cry wolf, the police will knock down your door. If the roles are reversed and you are a man stalked by a woman, no one takes it seriously, does anyone else agree with me on this? I have even had a woman run a CBI with my name only to get my SSN, and from there you can go to any locate site for a nominal fee and get all the info you want about soemone. like SSN phone number, Creditors where you bank Scary stuff