By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a game you hated to see end...

Tagged games:

I can put every single Zelda-game on that list

Around the Network

Yep, Ocarina of Time.

Actually most of my favorites; KotOR, Breath of the Wild, all too short.

Final Fantasy Tactics. After I beat it the first time, I'm pretty sure I just started over again to work on a perfect save.

Skyrim. After reaching the 200h and having pretty much finished every feasible quest available, it gives you a strange mixed feeling of closure and emptiness. You have pretty much solved every problem you could solve in Skyrim, but you want to keep going...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Persona 4 and Bioshock two games that bordered on obsession.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

well for me .. I hate the ending in games the most. because I know I'm near the end and then they start to drag on. at the end I'm annoyed or bored, especially if a easy game becomes hard only for the final boss or requires you to grind. only exception in recent memory was DmC which was too short and had not enough bosses for a dmc game, but I couldn't stop so I replayed it instantly on higher difficulty.

Probably both Red Dead Redemption games and Final Fantasy X. Also, Metal Gear Solid V, because it felt like it was missing lots of content (and all the signs point at this really being the case).

Persona 5, Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles, Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess,

Personally it was Batman: Arkham Asylum. The way it brought you into the Batman universe was unlike anything I had ever played before and it absolutely blew my mind! I have replayed the campaign probably a dozen times and it never gets old to replay

Uncharted, because I knew they made even more of them