By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil 4 for Switch launch May 21

John2290 said:

The switch is not suited to these games but for those who want them, I'm happy for you. I just can't imagine spending half an hour in RE HD and having to put it down at a moments notice only to have that hour wiped. Fuck that, maybe they will add auto saves.

Not sure what you mean by any of this.  Switch isn't well suited for Resident Evil games because....?  And how does your hour of play get wiped out for no reason on Switch?  What the hell are doing with your system?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

I would buy them on Switch right now if they were out, but I'd like to play them before I play the 2 Remake, so I'll probably pick them up on PS4. At least the original Resident Evil. Might give 4 another shot once I'm through those. I really loved that game when it came out, and I always think of the game when Fall comes around because it nailed that atmosphere.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

SpokenTruth said:
John2290 said:

The switch is not suited to these games but for those who want them, I'm happy for you. I just can't imagine spending half an hour in RE HD and having to put it down at a moments notice only to have that hour wiped. Fuck that, maybe they will add auto saves.

Not sure what you mean by any of this.  Switch isn't well suited for Resident Evil games because....?  And how does your hour of play get wiped out for no reason on Switch?  What the hell are doing with your system?

Dont you love it when someone says some off the wall shit, you ask them to clarify or back it up then they just disappear like nothing happened?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wonder which of the games will be on the card? I think Remake with a code for Zero. But I live in Europe, so to hell with me anyway...

Last edited by KLXVER - on 26 February 2019

KLXVER said:

Wonder which of the games will be on the card? I think Remake with a code for Zero. But I live in Europe, so to hell with me anyway...

I would think the same thing too, tho i'd be surprised if they were able to put them both on a card (or two cards?)

Seems like RE4 wont be on the card (nothing was mentioned about that), but hopefully that'll change since RE4 came to physical for the PS4/XB1.

Sorry for those that live in Europe :(

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
KLXVER said:

I would think the same thing too, tho i'd be surprised if they were able to put them both on a card (or two cards?)

Seems like RE4 wont be on the card (nothing was mentioned about that), but hopefully that'll change since RE4 came to physical for the PS4/XB1.

Sorry for those that live in Europe :(

RE4 is a masterpiece, so I can just import that one from Japan. Capcom always add an English option to their Switch games anyway.

GoOnKid said:

No physical edition in Europe, Capcom. Again! What are you smoking?

Can't wait for people to try defending Crapcom again. I love RE4 but will not support them.

zorg1000 said:
SpokenTruth said:

Dont you love it when someone says some off the wall shit, you ask them to clarify or back it up then they just disappear like nothing happened?

It was a like a hit and run.  Take a jab at Switch (that missed) and then go hide.

SpokenTruth said:
zorg1000 said:

It was a like a hit and run.  Take a jab at Switch (that missed) and then go hide.

I'm guessing he tried to mean that you would play it... ignore the 15% battery warning, ignore the 5% battery warning and then when it goes to sleep to let you go charge it up which lasts for several hours before the system fully powers off.... that you would then, not bother charging it for those hours and weep over your lost progress.

I mean... I guess if he uses the Switch like that then the system isn't designed for any games because they require power, by the same logic though, the person who runs into that issues probably also has trouble figuring out that the PS4 needs to be plugged into the wall to work.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Ganoncrotch said:
SpokenTruth said:

I'm guessing he tried to mean that you would play it... ignore the 15% battery warning, ignore the 5% battery warning and then when it goes to sleep to let you go charge it up which lasts for several hours before the system fully powers off.... that you would then, not bother charging it for those hours and weep over your lost progress.

I mean... I guess if he uses the Switch like that then the system isn't designed for any games because they require power, by the same logic though, the person who runs into that issues probably also has trouble figuring out that the PS4 needs to be plugged into the wall to work.

I like it, Ganon. I like it.