By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The PS Triple (YouTube Classic)

Wasn't he a member here for a while?

Around the Network

I remember this classic. Now he could take about the PS Quadruple, soon to be succeeded by the PS Quintuple.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

d21lewis said:

When this came out, I didn't have a PS3 and I hated this guy so much! He was just acting, though.

Now that I think about it, I was a pretty big PS2 fanboy. Then, somewhere along the way, I became a big Xbox 360 fan. I kinda wonder if this video is what turned me against Playstation for a while. His attitude and the attitude of others at the time was really a turn off.

So a bit like how crap gamer turns people off the xbox. 

Zkuq said:
Interesting. I skip "somewhere" in the video, and the first word I hear is 'dildo'.

I think it's a sign. Time to buy one! Or just get an old Wii mote.

OTBWY said:
Ah. A time where a guy saying homophobic and racial slurs was the best thing going for the Sony fanbase at the time. Also reminds me of the early days of youtube, where people were just posting whatever and many other innocent memes.

The best thing going for the sony fanbase? What were we all gutter trash? 

Mummelmann said:

No way... What was his name?!

lmao damn I remember that, what a throwback

I think my favorite thing that came out of the Chad Warden videos was when people went on video chat sites like chat roulette and just played footage of him 

There were so many YTP's of this guy back in the day. Frequently revolving around his use of the word dildo.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
d21lewis said:

When this came out, I didn't have a PS3 and I hated this guy so much! He was just acting, though.

Now that I think about it, I was a pretty big PS2 fanboy. Then, somewhere along the way, I became a big Xbox 360 fan. I kinda wonder if this video is what turned me against Playstation for a while. His attitude and the attitude of others at the time was really a turn off.

So a bit like how crap gamer turns people off the xbox. 

Zkuq said:
Interesting. I skip "somewhere" in the video, and the first word I hear is 'dildo'.

I think it's a sign. Time to buy one! Or just get an old Wii mote.

OTBWY said:
Ah. A time where a guy saying homophobic and racial slurs was the best thing going for the Sony fanbase at the time. Also reminds me of the early days of youtube, where people were just posting whatever and many other innocent memes.

The best thing going for the sony fanbase? What were we all gutter trash? 

Mummelmann said:

No way... What was his name?!

Don't remember, maybe some other old geezer in here will know? I'd love to find his profile and go back to enjoy some of his wisdom!