By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice announced for Switch!

Tagged games:

Damn good game, if you haven't played it you should

Around the Network

This is my GOAT an absolute fantastic game.

Radek said:
This game is quite demanding, wondering what resolution and frame-rate Switch version will have

I think the version shown on the direct was Switch version. Looked decent. I just hope its a good port like yooka layleee was compared to xbox/ps4.

I take it that it was done inhouse, does anyone know if the youtube visuals are from the switch version? The reason I asked  a lot of peoples favorable impressions are based on the assumption that the the visuals in the video are from the Switch port. 

Last edited by mjk45 - on 13 February 2019

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I already bought this game for PS4 and Xbox One. AND I bought it again for a random person on Facebook who was curious about the game. Will I buy it again?

Nope.

Around the Network

I'm really quite surprised they managed to convert this to Switch, as it's a demanding title that's 30fps even on PS4 and probably the single best looking UE4 game to date.

Unless it's a shit port, this will be a big nail in the coffin of the argument that Switch can only handle 60fps/undemanding current gen games.

Radek said:
This game is quite demanding, wondering what resolution and frame-rate Switch version will have

I guess it would be good in terms of resolution and framerate. Probably the best looking game on One X. I guess they've done a lot of work to utilize hardware at its maximum. Don't see any problem to run it on Switch 30fps with 720p handheld, 1080p docked if they put the same effort to it as with XB1 version.

curl-6 said:

I'm really quite surprised they managed to convert this to Switch, as it's a demanding title that's 30fps even on PS4 and probably the single best looking UE4 game to date.

Unless it's a shit port, this will be a big nail in the coffin of the argument that Switch can only handle 60fps/undemanding current gen games.

As long as they can get most of what makes the game appealing it should do fine, it doesn't have to directly  match up to the others just deliver the hellblade experience to the Switch and funnily enough  hellblade being built by a team  of around twenty might actually work in their favour.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I certainly didn't see this one coming. Will be interesting to see how it performs.

Great game, hope it does well on the Switch.