By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy Sells 10m MC

PwerlvlAmy said:
Dr.Vita said:

Pretty sure that most of the sales come from the PS4 version but yes multi-platform really contributed to this success.

Wouldn't have hit 10m without the other platforms.  

Hopefully now we can get a brand new entry for Crash. Long time waiting, make it happen Activision 

After the last speech they gave to their investors and the layoffs (which Vicarious was one of them studio to be touched by the layoffs) ?

I don't see it happenning.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Hopefully now we can get a brand new entry for Crash. Long time waiting, make it happen Activision 

After the last speech they gave to their investors and the layoffs (which Vicarious was one of them studio to be touched by the layoffs) ?

That's a damn shame then :(

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Mar1217 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

The IP is still theirs and even with layoffs, I doubt they’ll bet on COD to sustain them forever since it’s basically there only series they might publish in the near future.

It would be mighty dumb of Activision not to make a new Crash game if a remake can sell 10 million.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Mar1217 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Crash Bandicoot is too big to ignore like that, there will be another game at some point. Maybe they'll make a compilation of the post Naughty Dog titles first, but a new one will happen

Nothing to see here, move along

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Vicarious had a team helping in Destiny, which is likely the one affected. I dont think the Crash team is going after the trilogy's huge success.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

curl-6 said:

It would be mighty dumb of Activision not to make a new Crash game if a remake can sell 10 million.

Considering they're about to lay off 800 people despite having a record-breaking year in profit, I wouldn't put it past them.

PAOerfulone said:
curl-6 said:

Considering they're about to lay off 800 people despite having a record-breaking year in profit, I wouldn't put it past them.

The majority of layoffs are not developers.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Amazing sales for a remake, I still have to buy this on switch.

Hope they have a sequel in the works like rumors stated before.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

curl-6 said:

Very impressive. Hopefully this leads to the creation of all new games in the franchise.

Looks like they were right to take it multiplatform. 

They executed their plan to perfection. Times exclusive on ps4 which saw insane sales thanks to the Playstation fan base hype and Sony marketing. And then launching to the rest for those who don't mind waiting a year.

I think it will do over 15m and if it gets a ps5 release it will do 10m on PlayStation alone.