By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Every Smash fighter is getting an Amiibo!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/01/japanese_booklet_reveals_upcoming_super_smash_bros_ultimate_amiibo

Images were leaked from the Official Japanese Smash Bros guide. It shows Amiibos are on the way for every Smash Character ever made. 

Around the Network

Well that was expected. They still sell like hotcakes everytime a new one comes out.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

*sigh* the fight with scalpers continues.....let's see if I can win.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Wow! Would be a crime if there weren't one for Joker.

Peh said:
*sigh* the fight with scalpers continues.....let's see if I can win.

In my experience the scalpers only get to people when there are "retailer exclusive" Amiibo. Like all the dumb GameStop ones. I tried pre-ordering the Solair Amiibo. It was sold out of pre-orders after the first two days. -_-

Ridley and one or two others is out at Best Buy and some other places. So if you want him pick him up. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 27 January 2019

Around the Network

Can't wait to pre-order 20 Joker amiibo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

They better make sure that Isabella one has a very tightly sealed and "water"proof base.... she has an odd fanbase...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I want...

Isabelle
Villager
Dark Samus
Link
Young Link
Inceneroar
Pikachu
Snake
Wolf
Chrom

Already have Samus, Ridley, and Inkling.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 27 January 2019

Ganoncrotch said:
They better make sure that Isabella one has a very tightly sealed and "water"proof base.... she has an odd fanbase...

lmao

and I'll have to get them all to complete the whole set since I've bought every smash amiibo so far. Eventually im going to hit 200 amiibo xD

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick