By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Every Smash fighter is getting an Amiibo!

PwerlvlAmy said:
and I'll have to get them all to complete the whole set since I've bought every smash amiibo so far. Eventually im going to hit 200 amiibo xD

I'm gonna need a photo of that posted. Pretty please?



Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
and I'll have to get them all to complete the whole set since I've bought every smash amiibo so far. Eventually im going to hit 200 amiibo xD

I'm gonna need a photo of that posted. Pretty please?

How many, I got over 130 amiibo combined(smash,splatoon,zelda,etc)



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Once Ultimate has gotten all of its DLC-characters and all the amiibos are out i would love it if Nintendo did a huge package with all 80+ amiibos. It would be a huge box and expensive as hell but whatever it sounds awesome



PwerlvlAmy said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I'm gonna need a photo of that posted. Pretty please?

How many, I got over 130 amiibo combined(smash,splatoon,zelda,etc)

Can you just put them all on a table and take a picture? Or are they all still in the boxes? I'll settle for all the Smash Amiibo if they are all boxed up. Otherwise if you opened them, just put them all on a kitchen table and take a pic. 



Cerebralbore101 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

How many, I got over 130 amiibo combined(smash,splatoon,zelda,etc)

Can you just put them all on a table and take a picture? Or are they all still in the boxes? I'll settle for all the Smash Amiibo if they are all boxed up. Otherwise if you opened them, just put them all on a kitchen table and take a pic. 

I could but it will take me awhile, I have smash bros on one shelf, all splatoon in another area, zelda amiibos on a zelda shelf, mario wedding amiibos by themselves,botw amiibo near my entertainment center, cloud amiibos with my FF7 resin statues, they're all over the place 



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Can you just put them all on a table and take a picture? Or are they all still in the boxes? I'll settle for all the Smash Amiibo if they are all boxed up. Otherwise if you opened them, just put them all on a kitchen table and take a pic. 

I could but it will take me awhile, I have smash bros on one shelf, all splatoon in another area, zelda amiibos on a zelda shelf, mario wedding amiibos by themselves,botw amiibo near my entertainment center, cloud amiibos with my FF7 resin statues, they're all over the place 

Oh, well in that case you could just walk around your house with a camera and take a picture of where they all are. Or just take a picture of the Smash Bros shelf. 



melbye said:
Once Ultimate has gotten all of its DLC-characters and all the amiibos are out i would love it if Nintendo did a huge package with all 80+ amiibos. It would be a huge box and expensive as hell but whatever it sounds awesome

They're already doing something like that in Japan, just not every character.



Ultrashroomz said:
melbye said:
Once Ultimate has gotten all of its DLC-characters and all the amiibos are out i would love it if Nintendo did a huge package with all 80+ amiibos. It would be a huge box and expensive as hell but whatever it sounds awesome

They're already doing something like that in Japan, just not every character.

 

Yup, so i hope they do it worldwide with all the characters



Ok, this is my chance to finally get Meta Knight's amiibo !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Cerebralbore101 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I could but it will take me awhile, I have smash bros on one shelf, all splatoon in another area, zelda amiibos on a zelda shelf, mario wedding amiibos by themselves,botw amiibo near my entertainment center, cloud amiibos with my FF7 resin statues, they're all over the place 

Oh, well in that case you could just walk around your house with a camera and take a picture of where they all are. Or just take a picture of the Smash Bros shelf. 

Ok, I'll do so after the DB FighterZ  tournament 



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick