By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros. Bosses?

Metal Face and Yellow Devil are two obvious ones. Im surprised that no legendary pokemon were made into bosses. Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, even bring Rayquaza back from Subspace.

Around the Network

Majora for Young Link. Metal Gear for Snake. Metroid Queen for Zero Suit.

Sonic has a lot of options to choose from in this regard. It actually makes me disappointed to think about
- Perfect Chaos (SA1)
- Biolizard/Finalhazard (SA2)
- Metal Overlord (Heroes)
- Devil Doom, (Shadow the Hedgehog) this would have been perfect to have if Shadow were an echo fighter.
- Solaris ('06)
- Dark Gaia (Unleashed)
- Time Eater (Generations)

And then there's all the different mechs that Dr. Eggman has used like the Death Egg Robot, or the Egg Emperor, or the Egg Dragoon!

CaptainExplosion said:
Yerm said:
Metal Face and Yellow Devil are two obvious ones. Im surprised that no legendary pokemon were made into bosses. Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, even bring Rayquaza back from Subspace.

^This! Wasted opportunities!

Victorlink87 said:

Why not Metroid Queen for normal Samus too?

How about Giant Baby Bowser for Yoshi or Porky for Ness and Lucas?

I didn't want it to be exhaustive! I would love to have Mother Brain in her final form from Super Metroid for Samus. Sephiroth for Cloud?

I would have liked them to use the assist trophies for some bosses, up their moves and have a health bar, like Rathalos, at that point you already have a functional model is just about programming it as a boss.

Fighting the Black Knight as Ike would have been an amazing treat to one of FE's most iconic moments, same applies to assists like Andross, Goroh and Mother Brain. Real shame about Metal Face, since he has like 2 hours worth of voice lines.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Victorlink87 said:

I didn't want it to be exhaustive! I would love to have Mother Brain in her final form from Super Metroid for Samus. Sephiroth for Cloud?

If they convince Square to do that, yes! :D

What do you mean exhaustive?

Include bosses for all characters. I dont want to give too many examples.

CaptainExplosion said:
Yerm said:

^This! Wasted opportunities!

Victorlink87 said:

Why not Metroid Queen for normal Samus too?

How about Giant Baby Bowser for Yoshi or Porky for Ness and Lucas?

Giant Baby Bowser and Porky would be great! How about Ghirahim for Zelda/Shiek?