Yes 21 50.00%

No 13 30.95%

Maybe 8 19.05%

Total:42
haxxiy said:
melbye said:
Reviews are out
https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/kingdom-hearts-iii?ref=hp

Wow, that's great for Kingdom Hearts. It seems like Nomura still has it on him.

Nomura making good games isn't much of a surprise. Releasing those games in a decent timeframe is another story... I would have waited for FF versus XIII.

Around the Network

I have it pre ordered. Can't wait :D

JRPGfan said:
LivingMetal said:
Regardless of gameplay, I cannot indulge in a game with classic goofy Disney characters literally and figuratively.

You shouldn't juge a book by its cover!

Its just plain old fun... gameplay is good. Its worth a recammendation.

Just never cared for classic Disney characters.  Even as a kid I always prefer Bugs over Mickey.

I will get it eventually. Unfortunately this game comes around during a time I'm really busy so I'll have to wait little longer to play it. I'm just glad that it's actually releasing.

Awesome reviews. Enjoy this game kingdom hearts fans! Ps4/xbox gamers are in for a treat. Hopefully it gets ported to the ps5 next year in true 4k 60fps and it goes on to sell 10m+ LTD.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
JRPGfan said:

You shouldn't juge a book by its cover!

Its just plain old fun... gameplay is good. Its worth a recammendation.

Just never cared for classic Disney characters.  Even as a kid I always prefer Bugs over Mickey.

I never cared for Disney characters and I avoid most modern Disney movies, doesn't mean I will avoid a great game like KH3 :).

Farsala said:
LivingMetal said:

I never cared for Disney characters and I avoid most modern Disney movies, doesn't mean I will avoid a great game like KH3 :).

I sure don't avoid the many other games I have access to.

Farsala said:
LivingMetal said:

Does that mean they have to like what you like then?.

It seems rather defensive to use a counter argument like that, almost forced. We know that not everyone likes KH3, otherwise it'd be selling FN numbers. it's obvious that not everyone likes what you like or people not liking what LivingMetal likes, so why the counter argument?.

Also, Great game?, the game itself isn't even out yet and no one here has even tried it, so how can we call it great?. At least with Remake 2 we got a one shot demo, which gave us a peek and a go at seeing what the final product will be like. We can't say the same for the likes of KH3, and yes, REmake 2 does have added content thrown in, puzzles changed and locations too, so there is definitely new content in there that can be spoiled, before we use the "spoilers" counter argument. Both games are played for story, so really there isn't much of a reason to not give out a KH3 snippet demo for everyone to try, free of charge, to then discern if it will be a "great" game. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 24 January 2019

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

maybe but a few things have to happen first. i first want to wait until it goes on sale and in the meantime play through The Story So Far collection to actually figure out the lore to the series. but before i do that im planning to sell my Xbox One and buy a PS4 since i rarely use it anymore and there are plenty of PS4 titles that i want. but before i get around to any of that, i need money, and thats where i play the long game

Had this been last gen id have pre ordered it and made sure its a limited edition or special edition. how times have changed for me

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...