By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III is nearly upon us

Are you buying KH3?

Yes 21 50.00%

No 13 30.95%

Maybe 8 19.05%

Total:42

I truly can't believe it's only a few days from release.

Of course, I'll be purchasing it.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Farsala said:

I never cared for Disney characters and I avoid most modern Disney movies, doesn't mean I will avoid a great game like KH3 :).

I sure don't avoid the many other games I have access to.

I avoid many "great" games. Play what you want. I can only give out recommendations for the KH series though.

Chazore said:
Farsala said:

I never cared for Disney characters and I avoid most modern Disney movies, doesn't mean I will avoid a great game like KH3 :).

Does that mean they have to like what you like then?.

It seems rather defensive to use a counter argument like that, almost forced. We know that not everyone likes KH3, otherwise it'd be selling FN numbers. it's obvious that not everyone likes what you like or people not liking what LivingMetal likes, so why the counter argument?.

Also, Great game?, the game itself isn't even out yet and no one here has even tried it, so how can we call it great?. At least with Remake 2 we got a one shot demo, which gave us a peek and a go at seeing what the final product will be like. We can't say the same for the likes of KH3, and yes, REmake 2 does have added content thrown in, puzzles changed and locations too, so there is definitely new content in there that can be spoiled, before we use the "spoilers" counter argument. Both games are played for story, so really there isn't much of a reason to not give out a KH3 snippet demo for everyone to try, free of charge, to then discern if it will be a "great" game. 

I may have mispoke about KH3 and I meant to say the KH series as a whole is great. I don't care for reviews but I could say that it already has a good metascore and is therefore a great game, but I don't roll like that. KH3 is honestly the first game I preordered in about 10 years, so clearly I am positive it will be a great game regardless of reviews or anyone else's opinion about it.

I don't really play the KH series or KH3 for the story, but it is what it is.