By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 3 FW sales prediction

HylianSwordsman said:
Replicant said:

I certainly don't expect KH3 to sell over 10 mill copies either, if that's how you interpreted my post.

But your prediction of it selling under 2 mill lifetime reminded me so much of the doom and gloom predictions about MHW. Of course, you could be right about KH3 selling under 2 mill lifetime. I doubt it but at least we'll know for sure eventually as time will tell.

No! 2 million first week! 4 million lifetime! No wonder you thought I was ridiculous.

Oh, sorry.

"The last game got just over 4 million lifetime. This one will get even less than that."
I read it as "This won't get even half of that". My mistake.

Last edited by Replicant - on 20 January 2019

Around the Network

4.2M WW across all platforms

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Replicant said:
HylianSwordsman said:

No! 2 million first week! 4 million lifetime! No wonder you thought I was ridiculous.

Oh, sorry.

"The last game got just over 4 million lifetime. This one will get even less than that."

I later said it would get half its sales first week, which is probably where you got that. I think it'll be close, but end up just under KH2. As I said elsewhere, I'd love for it to be the next MHW and blow everyone away.

HylianSwordsman said:
Replicant said:

Oh, sorry.

I later said it would get half its sales first week, which is probably where you got that. I think it'll be close, but end up just under KH2. As I said elsewhere, I'd love for it to be the next MHW and blow everyone away.

Yeah, you're probably right.

600K Japan, 800k US, 400k EU 2M WW for first week. However after first week I expect a really big drop

Around the Network

Depending on reviews, 3 Million+ first week for KH3 on PS4 is possible.

Edit: 2 Million+ is more reasonable, 2.5 Million is the high end.

Last edited by PotentHerbs - on 20 January 2019

I see we have another MHW situation on our hands

TheGamer_1995 said:
I see we have another MHW situation on our hands

What do you mean (genuinely curious) - torn predictions, over-inflated predictions, etc.?

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Resident evil 2 with no hype shipped 3 million.

This game with digital sold over 700k in Japan lol.

4-5 million week 1 world wide is possible imo. And it should outsell FF XV.

mM

mmmmmm I'd  say 3.5 million including digital (both versions of the game).