By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch passed 7m sold units in Japan

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

Delude? If its clear fact that X360 sold more than Wii, why no one (including you) still didnt provided any proof for that? You based your claims based on what exactly?

You based your claim on a shipment for the americas LOL. Not for the US. I'll do your research for you when you make a bet. 

At least have official number for Wii, no one yet provided any official number for X360 like a proof. Again, where is proff that X360 sold more?

Around the Network

Asked mat on Twitter and he said 360 sold more.

MasonADC said:

Pls, link.

That would definitely be a proof. :)

So, this thread has been derailed because of one user insecurity(the same user that was triggered by "Switch is killing it" statement").

Miyamotoo said:
MasonADC said:

Pls, link.

https://mobile.twitter.com/matpiscatella/status/1084547913055780864

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

You based your claim on a shipment for the americas LOL. Not for the US. I'll do your research for you when you make a bet. 

At least have official number for Wii, no one yet provided any official number for X360 like a proof. Again, where is proff that X360 sold more?

You gave an official number for a region not in question. The "Americas". Ridiculous. 

MasonADC said:

Now you see why no bet was made. Kerotan vindicated. 360 beat the Wii in the USA and to tell you the truth I'd have preferred if the Wii beat it. 

Kerotan said:
Miyamotoo said:

You gave an official number for a region not in question. The "Americas". Ridiculous. 

MasonADC said:

Now you see why no bet was made. Kerotan vindicated. 360 beat the Wii in the USA and to tell you the truth I'd have preferred if the Wii beat it. 

US represents biggest part of Americas, I at least have some numbers, you didn't give anything.

Lol, I didnt want to bet because I know there is possibility that X360 sold more, but I wanted proof for that, proof that you couldnt provide.

MasonADC said:
Miyamotoo said:

Pls, link.

Tnx.

In any case, back to topic, Switch is killing it. :D

Miyamotoo said:
Kerotan said:

US represents biggest part of Americas, I at least have some numbers, you didn't give anything.

Lol, I didnt want to bet because I know there is possibility that X360 sold more, but I wanted proof for that, proof that you couldnt provide.

MasonADC said:

Tnx.

The burden of proof is on you. You wanted proof. I already knew it sold more and needed motivation to do your digging. 

And don't take solace in the fact you gave numbers for the Americas. It would be like me providing Asian numbers when talking about Japan. It would be Ludicrous. 

Kerotan said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Japan is definitely selling 30m+ Switches lifetime.  You see there are basically two types of gamers in Japan: those who prefer the 3DS and those who prefer the Vita.  Both types of gamers are getting a Switch!

And those who prefer Wii U. Add them to the list as well. 

In Japan?  Doesn't really matter.  The Wii U is even more niche than the PS4.