By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movies to watch

Hey People. The Last movie i have watched from the Beginning to the end was Spiderman with Toby Maguire. I was married, Job, new country, new Job , my Son etc. I have a Switch and cant even Play that. I have so less time. Now Things are starting to settle in. My Son is Turning 3. He can sleep Alone and i have more time for myself. We have Rotten tomato but i want to read from vgchartz  which movies should i watch. Where to start even. I wanted to watch a Superhero movie but i saw how they make the new movies. They are Just in one room and are ahootingeverything from There. I cant Help my self but i think that picture will be Always in my mind while watching those movies. But still i want to give it a shot. So where to start? I want your ideas 

Around the Network

MacGruber. Possibly the best movie ever made. Also, Rotten Tomatoes should only be viewable on the dark web.

Just to give a few more....If you ever liked Quentin Tarantino in the past, his more recent films are all goo IMO. Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds , The Hateful Eight. They are all hyperviolent though.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 03 January 2019

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

McGruber .. SNL?D

Django was on my Radar.

Pagan said:

McGruber .. SNL?D

Django was on my Radar.

Yep. The movie came out in 2010. If Django is on your radar, check it out.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

The Big Short, Primer, anything by Wes Anderson, Social Network, Birdman, The Founder, have you even seen Fight Club yet, Moon, The Martian, Dunkirk....haha, the list goes on and on.

Around the Network

The Star Trek reboot movies are pretty fun, however it’s not very Trekkie so if you are more into the ethical dilemmas presented in the series with the slower pace you may not like them. It’s more of a action movie with trek characters lol

As the others above mentioned Django unchained and inglorious bastards are very good

Mission impossible ghost protocol, rogue nation and fallout are all great.

Dead pool is a very funny non conventional super hero movie

A quiet place was phenominal.

Guardians of the galaxy, avengers, iron man, Thor, antman, Spider-Man homecoming. jeez let’s just say all the marvel movies

Jurassic world

Dunkirk

There’s a lot of good movies man lol

Check IMDB.com and go to top rated movies .

The Big Short.

Oh Boy. I even dont know where to start. Just went to Amazon Prime. So many Shows.

Screw movies. Watch Westworld, Mr Robot, The Expanse, Fargo.

Yet if you must, Wes Anderson, Coen brothers, Quentin Tarantino all still make good movies.