By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greedy Activi$ion strikes again: Acti starts charging for RETICLES in CoD BO4

Immersiveunreality said:

Hey people most practices you have arguments about comparing them about whats the worst are pretty bad in itself, so yeah leave the nitpicking and just unify against bad practices.

No thanks, a lot of us fine not being part of the entitled gamer rampage.   You guys are the ones nitpicking over A SINGLE FUCKING DOT, not us. 

KManX89 tried to change the subject yet again when he replied, not even looking at my points. I'm gonna take my leave here.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Hey people most practices you have arguments about comparing them about whats the worst are pretty bad in itself, so yeah leave the nitpicking and just unify against bad practices.

No thanks, a lot of us fine not being part of the entitled gamer rampage  You guys are the ones nitpicking over A SINGLE FUCKING DOT, not us. 

KManX89 tried to change the subject yet again when he replied, not even looking at my points. I'm gonna take my leave here.

Its pretty hard to attach the entitled title to this for me because they just charge ALOT for a minimal amount of work put into it,so yeah let the buyers be smart and not overpay for that.

It is a single fucking dot like you say it is but it is a dot for one dollar,be fair and let people be sceptical about that fact.

HoangNhatAnh said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

What people use them for isn't the point, what Nintendo did with content regarding Amiibos is.

Nintendo locked content on discs that you pay for behind going out and buying these dumb figures. I'll take an optional cosmetic $1 microtransaction over that, thanks.

Yeah, because you have to buy the game to use it

You’re still bringing up irrelevant things to minimize the shitty thing Nintendo did.

Why do I care about someone who buys an Amiibo to collect it or uh... play with it I guess? I’m talking about the content locked on discs when you buy them, only unlocked by those dumb figures. I don’t care if only 1% of gamers used Amiibos for DLC, it’s still a shitty practice. 

Dont bother replying about how they’re physical figures you can use outside of games, I’m only talking about in game content ;)

I rather would complain about the fact it doesnt have a story mode

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Some people in this thread need to come to terms with the fact that content developers are not legally obligated to support their new releases free of charge no matter regardless of circumstances ...

Around the Network

Should they charge for it? I don't think so.
Is there a problem with it? I don't think so, too.
If they are doing more weapons/parts, they can charge for them, nobody is obligated to buy it, specially when it won't affect the game at all.
Sure, $1 for a single red dot is stupid as fuck, but why would you even buy something like this?
There are far, far bigger issues regarding DLCs than companies charging for stupid extra stuff like this.
If they were charging for reticles on a game without none others, that would have been really shitty, right now its just stupid and pointless.
Just don't buy it, there is no effect in doing or not doing it.

If someone is stupid enough to buy a dot, then they deserve to lose the money on it.

BO4 has some major problems with its microtransaction system...this is not really that high on the list...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

LudicrousSpeed said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Yeah, because you have to buy the game to use it

You’re still bringing up irrelevant things to minimize the shitty thing Nintendo did.

Why do I care about someone who buys an Amiibo to collect it or uh... play with it I guess? I’m talking about the content locked on discs when you buy them, only unlocked by those dumb figures. I don’t care if only 1% of gamers used Amiibos for DLC, it’s still a shitty practice. 

Dont bother replying about how they’re physical figures you can use outside of games, I’m only talking about in game content ;)

Yeah, to the people who use them as DLCs add-on only, got it :)

There's already a red dot sight in game. It's basically a gun skin...

kirby007 said:
I rather would complain about the fact it doesnt have a story mode

Exactly the reason why I didn't buy a copy actually. The first COD game in 15 years not to get my coin.

Shiken said:
If someone is stupid enough to buy a dot, then they deserve to lose the money on it.

BO4 has some major problems with its microtransaction system...this is not really that high on the list...

It's not always a question of intellectual fortitude.
Sometimes an individual may have an Addictive Personality/Obsessive Compulsive Disorder/Other Mental disability and needs to "Buy them all" for one reason or another.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--