By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dreams Global Game Jam Stream At 5pm GMT Today!

some pretty awesome creations here so far. That quantum donut one..... damn.

Around the Network

"Neomancer" looks sick!

I generally avoid Twitch like the plague, so obviously my experience is extremely limited. Just went to this as it was ending. So, unlike Youtube, while it's live, I can't go back and watch earlier parts of the live stream? Is this correct? At least once it's done it's archived.....Checking out a bit now.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

So now I'll post a couple of pics of things we've seen in this stream. I don't think there will be any problem with that now:

A static pic doesn't do this justice but I'll post it anyway:

The PS5 Exists. 

7 hours ago, I guess I missed it lol. Looks great, definite buy, although I'm not sure if I'll get into the creation part. I usually over do it when I get into it and end with neck pain etc. Excited to try out others' creations though.

Around the Network

Will prob buy this,very unique learning concept and can maybe be used as a step up into the basics of game engine's.

Incredibly awesome seeing Mm try out my level «The Offroad Lands» :D

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:

They did? That's pretty amazing

Great job!

Tmfwang said:

Yeah, I was pleased for you when they showed that. I bet you were bursting with pride. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I'm pretty chuffed. I've just finished my first proper sculpture and it looks great! A spiral staircase.

The PS5 Exists.